The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 06-30-2007, 01:49 PM   #1
ronnie948
Ronnie948

Name :
ronnie948 has disabled reputation
Default Amazon MarketPlace a very,very BAD choice

I purchased an Item from Amazon.com on June 2nd. 2007, My credit card was charged June 3rd. The Item was said to be in stock and promised to be sent out by June 6th. I recieved nothing about my shipment from Amazon by June 8th.so I E-Mailed the seller (ryanmil22) an Amazon Market Place Vender. I got no answer. I E-Mailed and even called Amazon and all they told me was what a great seller ryanmil22 was and to just wait until June 23rd for any response. Next I saw on my account that I had to wait until June 26th and send ryanmil22 an E-Mail and wait until June 29th to ask for a refund. I did that and now I have to wait one to two weeks to see if my refund will be approved. Amazon will have had my money at least 42 days along with the 32 or more other people that did not recieve their item or any responses from ryanmil22 about the items they ordered from Amazon.com. Amazon knew there was a problem with their seller and still made all of their customers jump through hoops to try to get their money refunded. Today is the 30th. of June and I still have no Item or No refund. I would not be this mad about this if it was not for the fact that Amazon knew there was a problem with this vender and would not vary their policy enough to help out the Amazon customers that purchased items through them and were not serviced properly. They actually closed ryanmil22's Amazon store and tossed him off of their site around the 10th or 13th of June due to all of the customer feedbacks and complaints. Talking to Amazon was like talking to a recording that only would repeat how great their seller was and not to worry about not recieving a thing for your money. I would suggest to never ever buy from the Amazon Market Place because Amazon will not help at all for a full month if the seller is a scam.Ryanmil22 had a very good feedback on June 2nd when I placed my order. By June 13th he had 7 extremly bad feedbacks telling how he never responded or sent any items to any customers. My opinion is that Amazon should refund customers money as soon as they booted him off of the site and closed up his Amazon store. Not keep my money tied up for who knows how long until they decide to refund it. When they knew of a definite problem they should have done the proper thing and took better care of their Amazon Customers and not tried to make the thief vender look like such a great and honest seller.
Thanks for letting me vent and rant.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2007, 02:11 PM   #2
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Sounds like ryan's back on the crack!!(LOL)
85vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
C5Rick

Name : Rick Hice
C5Rick has disabled reputation

If you used a CC to pay contact them.
Unread 06-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #4
stgry1

Name :
stgry1 has disabled reputation

I'm surpried you've had such problems. I buy from Amazon AT LEAST once a month and never had an issue like this. The only problem I've ever had from them is when I purchased a sale item and it was a price mistake....but CC was never charged. I would contact the CC and arbitrate the purchase before it's too late. Good Luck!!

Nodular Iron SMFW w/ CF DF clutch, Hurst STS, Hooker 1.75" shorties
w/ Borla cat-back, Custom cold air w/ dual K&N filters, Perf MSD Coil
w/ 8.5mm wires, NGK Iridiums, Mild intake port w/ "777"s, R&D
Cross & Camber Brace, 30mmF & 26mmR solid S-bars, Hawk pads
w/ russel lines & cryo rotors. Bilstein Z51 shocks, Granatelli "RED"
MAF w/ smoothie intake couplers, Custom PCM tune GS wheels
315s & flares. LED rear lighting system.
Semper Fi/USMCR
stgry1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2007, 09:07 PM   #5
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

You can always dispute a credit card charge. That puts the burden on the seller to prove their case. Which RARELY ever goes in their favor. You, the buyer, have the option of just not paying for the item you never got that shows up on your credit card statement.
Unread 06-30-2007, 09:52 PM   #6
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation

Ronnie.......I agree with you about Amazon. I had a gift certificate, and the trouble that I had trying to use that thing left such a bad taste in my mouth that I will NEVER knowingly buy from Amazon again. They can kiss my Amazon for all I care, I've had it with them. The only thing that I WILL do is to let everyone know NOT to buy from them. I'm trying to be their worst nightmare.
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2007, 10:50 PM   #7
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Amazon should have stuck with what they did best. Selling books. I've bought a lot of those from them over the years and never had a problem. I think they just bit off more than they can chew.
Unread 07-01-2007, 10:21 AM   #8
ronnie948
Ronnie948

Name :
ronnie948 has disabled reputation
Default AMAZON is WRONG "Ronnie"

I also have been buying from Amazon for years with no problems. I would not even be mad if Amazon did not know this guy ryanmil22 was a scam. "BUT" they did know of the problem with ryanmil22 and did nothing to please their customers at all. It is just plain wrong for any company to try to just cover up a problem instead of trying to fix it in a very fast manner. I'm still not certain I will ever get a refund. I have to wait up to two weeks for an answer from A to Z Then my refund would be credited to my account within three more days after being approved by A to Z . If I do not recieve my refund I will write my credit card company with copys of all of my paperwork and I will also contact the attorney general of the state of Florida and file a formal complaint. If I don't get my money back I will certainly make sure Amazon knows my name and I will keep ranting until justis is done. I have copys of all E-Mails and corrospondence from Amazon and all of the E-Mails I sent to ryanmil22. They will wish they never put a vender like ryanmil22 on their site and tried to cover up for him when he cheated their customers. There are more then 30 other buyers with the same problem. I'm sure the Florida attorney would also like to hear from them.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2007, 11:42 AM   #9
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

I've personally Never bought from them. But, no company should treat their customers in this fashion!
Sorry for your troubles!
Unread 07-01-2007, 02:54 PM   #10
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

I had a friend (junkie) that recommended a CD .I ordered it and it seemed like years before it came.I guess they had to make a copy of "Snubby Pickins and the Snot Boys".
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote