The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-20-2015, 07:21 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 1996 Collectors CHEAP!

5000.00 FIRM!!!

1996 Silver Collectors edition.

LT-1 Auto with 128,000 miles, always Mobil 1 oil changes and 93 octane fuel. It gets great mileage. It's bone stock.
Power sport seats both sides that work and selective ride control.
Paint is flawless. Interior is clean with no tears in the seats, just normal wear.
Keyless perimeter entry with original key fob works as it should. Delco/Bose sound... Cassette and CD both work.

Its a great driver and I regularly drive it on 450 mile round trips and have had zero problems with the car.

THE BAD..
All C-4's have problems and I will honestly list what I know needs to be fixed.

It leaks water. Needs weather stripping and a new roof. The glass top has about a 10 inch crack and I intended putting a vinyl carbon fiber wrap over it to fix it until I located a new roof. It's siliconed and good for now. It really needs all the weatherstrips replaced.

The Power Antenna does not work, needs new mast. Drivers door armrest is broken.
The A/C controller needs the "Nipple Trick" as it takes a while to start blowing out of the dash vents. I have never bothered to fix it because it eventually does. The compressor works fine and it blows cold.
It will need tires soon, especially the rears.

Overall its a nice or should I say "above average" 96 CE. I could spend a week on it and fix everything, just have too many toys. I am not giving the car away and think 5K is a great price for someone wanting to get in a Vette. It definitely turns heads with the flawless silver body and wheel combo. It just needs some love.

If I don't sell it, I will cut it up and donate its drive train and suspension to a 51 Chevy truck.

The car is located in Pensacola Florida, and I can deliver within 300 miles if you are willing to drive me back home.
I will add detailed pictures in a few days before I craiglist it, or decide to chop it up.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote