The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > CorvetteFlorida Feedback!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

CorvetteFlorida Feedback! Site Help Needed | Admin Notices | General feedback about this site

Unread 09-05-2006, 03:19 AM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Finally hit 400 registered members!

Took us a while, though....... Yeah, I know, I need to be promoting the site more. I've got some people working on business cards and promotional flyers, so hopefully they will come through. Anyone else want to throw their hat into the ring? The more design help the better.

I'm still not out of my busy season yet. But one more show to do and maybe things will start slowing down a bit. But I try to invite anyone I see who looks like a Florida Corvette owner. So at least I'm trying to do the best I can with what time I have available.

But it sure would help if we could get MOST of those 400 registered members participating here more. That would help out quite a bit. We don't even get 50 of them checking in here during a 24 hour period. So what can we do to hogtie them and bring 'em on back? Tasers?

Oh well, let's just try to come up with things of interest to talk about. That should help. Right now superchargers and turbo charges are big on my interest list. Too bad I don't know all that much about them or I could talk about them like I knew what the heck I was talking about. Anyone out there with a lot of knowledge willing to post a tutorial? I would say a "which one is best" but those kinds of conversations usually wind up a verbal mud wrestling event.

And what do we need to do to get Anti Venom back here? I've heard Greg has been sick. How about Tom? I'm thinking about buying HPTuners and I need those guys handy when I get into trouble..........
Unread 09-05-2006, 11:27 AM   #2
dark_phantom

Name :
dark_phantom is on a distinguished road

Z06 widebody, brakes and sway bars; HRE 543R black with polish lip; bilstein shocks; magnaflow's 15884 exhaust system; 44 LED 3rd brake light; GS stripes; tinted windows and more.
Custom cobalt red & black two tone leather interior by DownSouthVettes and some of Pipedreams' items.
dark_phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2006, 01:51 PM   #3
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Took us a while, though....... Yeah, I know, I need to be promoting the site more. I've got some people working on business cards and promotional flyers, so hopefully they will come through. Anyone else want to throw their hat into the ring? The more design help the better.

I'm still not out of my busy season yet. But one more show to do and maybe things will start slowing down a bit. But I try to invite anyone I see who looks like a Florida Corvette owner. So at least I'm trying to do the best I can with what time I have available.

But it sure would help if we could get MOST of those 400 registered members participating here more. That would help out quite a bit. We don't even get 50 of them checking in here during a 24 hour period. So what can we do to hogtie them and bring 'em on back? Tasers?

Oh well, let's just try to come up with things of interest to talk about. That should help. Right now superchargers and turbo charges are big on my interest list. Too bad I don't know all that much about them or I could talk about them like I knew what the heck I was talking about. Anyone out there with a lot of knowledge willing to post a tutorial? I would say a "which one is best" but those kinds of conversations usually wind up a verbal mud wrestling event.

And what do we need to do to get Anti Venom back here? I've heard Greg has been sick. How about Tom? I'm thinking about buying HPTuners and I need those guys handy when I get into trouble..........
Tom is an administrator on Z06Vette and I have not seen a post from him in over a month.

Like you, I'm not very creative. I've tried coming up with ideas to no avail. I have however, seen a logo for another company that I really liked the idea of. It's the National Aviation Academy here in Pinellas county. Something like this with a Corvette silhouette would be cool I think.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2006, 12:52 AM   #4
gsjack

Name :
gsjack is on a distinguished road

Things are moving along slow but sure Rich. Rome wasn't built in a day, so 400, is a nice # for now.

Jack

04 Z06 Z16(SOLD)
gsjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2006, 02:49 AM   #5
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2006, 10:09 AM   #6
Suicide King

Name :
Suicide King is on a distinguished road

Was I number 398 ?

Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2006, 06:01 PM   #7
Rich Z

Well we have now hit over 500 registered members, adding the additional 100 in just about a month's time. Not too shabby, I guess. Now that I am getting more free time, relatively speaking, I can put more effort into actively promoting the site. Still working on a flyer, so if anyone wants to get a packet of them to distribute, please let me know via PM. When I have the design finalized, I'll get several thousand printed up.

But on the home front, let's give visitors a reason to stay. That means initiating some conversations, and not letting any question go unanswered. Nothing is more frustrating to someone than to just feel they are being ignored.

Certainly between Corvette topics and Florida topics, there must be SOMETHING everyone can talk about here! Or do you all want me to start posting more about snakes to liven things up????

Thanks.
Unread 10-12-2006, 07:34 PM   #8
legalgus

Name :
legalgus has disabled reputation

Rich:

legalgus from the Corvette Forum. I checked and I previously signed up for your site. Very nice. Haven't been able to participate much with some other things going on at home, etc.. Hope to be a bit more active later on down the road.
legalgus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2006, 07:35 PM   #9
legalgus

Name :
legalgus has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_phantom
Phantom - nice hoodliner. If you don't mind my asking, where did you get it?
legalgus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2006, 08:04 PM   #10
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalgus
Rich:

legalgus from the Corvette Forum. I checked and I previously signed up for your site. Very nice. Haven't been able to participate much with some other things going on at home, etc.. Hope to be a bit more active later on down the road.
No problem! I know what it is like to be way too busy for everything you WANT to do.

Thanks for stopping by.