The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > National Corvette Museum

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

National Corvette Museum Celebrating the invention of the Corvette and preserving its past, present and future.
News | Info | Events | Q&A

Unread 01-24-2007, 10:55 PM   #1
00C5

Name :
00C5 is on a distinguished road
Default National Corvette Caravan 2009

National Corvette Caravan 4
NCM 15th Anniversary
All Roads Lead to Bowling Green
in 2009!

Stay on top of the caravan details and specifics and enjoy the company of other enthusiasts preparing for the 4th National Corvette Caravan organized in conjunction with the Museum’s 15th Anniversary!

An endless line of Corvettes and a myriad of your fellow Corvette enthusiasts filling the roads and highways crossing the country seeing new sites and meeting new people, making new friends; this is life on a National Corvette Caravan and you can join in the fun, share the excitement and be part of one of the largest moving car events recorded. Caravans will depart from various locations during the last week of August 2009, all timed to arrive for the National Corvette Museum's 15th Anniversary Celebration on September 6-8, 2009.

Registration for the 2009 National Corvette Caravan will be opening in the spring, and you can sign on now to be a part of the exciting Caravan chat! To find out more about the upcoming Corvette Caravan and sign up for the Caravan Chat, go to: http://www.corvettecaravan.com/

Stay informed! Sign up for NCM eNews - see http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ead.php?t=1711

Be sure to visit the National Corvette Museum
at
http://www.corvettemuseum.com
NCM Lifetime Member #592
NCM Master Ambassador 2005-2007
00C5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2007, 08:52 AM   #2
SteveK
Car Show DJ

Name :
SteveK will become famous soon enough

This sound like a fun trip. I presume that we will have a group leaving from somewhere in Florida? I will watch the NCM eNew for further details.

Charter Member #64
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2007, 10:22 PM   #3
2Vettes

Name :
2Vettes is on a distinguished road

All signed up on the Listserv and reading the emails! I was in the first 3 caravans (1994, 1999 and 2003) and am looking forward to this one, too! In the 2003 caravan for the 50th anniversay I was the local leader from the Fort Myers area. I've volunteered to help with this coming one also.
If you've never been in one of these caravans, it's definitely worth doing it at least once!
Unread 01-28-2007, 05:27 PM   #4
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Vettes
All signed up on the Listserv and reading the emails! I was in the first 3 caravans (1994, 1999 and 2003) and am looking forward to this one, too! In the 2003 caravan for the 50th anniversay I was the local leader from the Fort Myers area. I've volunteered to help with this coming one also.
If you've never been in one of these caravans, it's definitely worth doing it at least once!
I'll have to agree with that. I missed the 1999 because of work, but went to the 2003 one,,,, what a BLAST! Seeing thousands upon thousands of Vettes all over town rocked! Ill go again in 2009 if all holds well until then!!
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 07:32 AM   #5
jcb_njb

Name : Jim Brackett
jcb_njb is on a distinguished road

Wife and I are planning on going along with als2052 and wife. Never been to this event, but according to the talk it is great fun.
jcb_njb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 08:39 AM   #6
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Vettes
Linda, we plan to go with Ncb_Njb and anyone else from from the SW FL area. Please keep us up to date on all the info. What are the chances of SWFCC caravaning up there for the event? You are welcomed to start a thread in the SWFCC section also. Keep up the good work.
als2052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2007, 09:22 PM   #7
2Vettes

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by als2052
Linda, we plan to go with Ncb_Njb and anyone else from from the SW FL area. Please keep us up to date on all the info. What are the chances of SWFCC caravaning up there for the event? You are welcomed to start a thread in the SWFCC section also. Keep up the good work.
At this time I have no other info. We had several cars from our club in the 2003 caravan. We may get some interested in the '09 one. We'll work on it for sure!
Unread 02-09-2007, 08:36 PM   #8
2Vettes

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveK
This sound like a fun trip. I presume that we will have a group leaving from somewhere in Florida? I will watch the NCM eNew for further details.
Hey Steve
Saw you posting on the Caravan Chat from the museum. They will most likely set up a chat for the Florida members once they get a captain and it gets closer. The chats will get a lot busier as time goes by.
Unread 02-09-2007, 08:39 PM   #9
SteveK
Car Show DJ

Name :
SteveK will become famous soon enough

Yeah, it's neat seeing all of the chatter on there. I can't wait for Sept. 2009 for the caravan. It has to be spectacular.

Charter Member #64
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2007, 08:44 PM   #10
2Vettes

Name :

It will be here before we know it!