The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-07-2018, 07:01 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2010 Torch Red ZR1 (1ZR) – 19644 miles $62k

FS – 2010 Torch Red ZR1 (1ZR) – 19644 miles $62k
  • VIN – 1G1YM2DT5A5801317
    Location – Tampa, Florida 33635
    Second Owner
    Current mods :
    Griptech 2.55 Upper Pulley
    Lingenfelter Hub
    FIC127lb injectors
    Attack Blue Air Filter
    Kooks 2” Headers and X-Pipe
    DSX Flex Fuel Kit
    Edlebrock HX
    Kong Front-Mount Expansion Tank
    Almost new Kong modified Intercooler bricks
    19x10/19x12.5 Strasse R10 3-Piece Wheels
    NT05/NT05r tires @ roughly 60-70%
    Car is lowered on stock bolts and can be easily raised back up
    Kenwood Excelon Car Play Head Unit and reverse camera (Still have the factory Bose unit)
    Tuned by Greg Kong via HPTuners for E85 and 93 octane
    Lloyds Floor mat and trunk mat
    Tint – Fairly certain its 10% and was on the car when I purchased it.
Car has run a 10.3@132mph with a 1.6x on the 19 NT05r. Car has 136 mph in it with a shorter tire and possibly a 10.x or 9.9x with excellent prep and solid DA.

I also have the factory grey competition wheels with Michelin Pilot Sports on them (guesstimating around 60-70% thread remaining as well) and a few random stock parts.

I sold my 2015 FBO GTR and got into this car as never regretted it for one moment. I was planning on running the car as it sits for a season then doing the next round of upgrades. However, I currently own two other vehicles and we’re looking to get into a newer home once again and want to slowly make room for when we’re ready to pull the trigger. If someone wants it for the asking price, come and get it =) If not, then it’ll continue to sit for a bit and if the timing is right, I’ll continue with the original upgrade plans and hold onto it.

Overall, I would rate the car as a conservative 8.5/10. This is no garage queen as I bought I a little over a year ago and I drove it. I picked it up with around 7k miles and you can see it has 19k and I work from home. The car has not been ragged on or beat on other than what it’s built to do. There may be a small handful of tiny paint chips on the front bumper (typically for these cars) and there are 2 small blemishes on the passenger which where there when I bought the car.

The interior is in really good condition with usual signs of wear for an 8-year-old car that was driven. The paint was corrected (light swirls) and ceramic coat applied a year ago. It may be due for a small touch-up and was only hand-washed while I owned it.

I am not interested in trades or parting out the car. I would consider reducing the price by 1k if you didn’t want the Strasse wheels (wheels and tires where over 6k new) but I’m hoping that price would entice you to keep them as it’s the number 1 complement I get on the car other than the sound.

Any questions feel free to ask.
Car is financed through GM Financial.
Car can be viewed mostly any time, any day, with some heads up notice.

Right after install of new wheels, lowered on stock bolts, and alignment.

Two small blemishes from previous owner. Never had it corrected.

Another shot of the blemishes. One you can barley see and if nobody pointed it out, you wouldn't notice. The other is more visible looking at it head on.

Current OD reading. May go up a few miles there and there if I move the car around.

Kenwood Car Play deck. Still have the factory Bose unit.

Floyd cargo bat.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote