The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > Cruisin' Corvettes of Tallahassee

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Cruisin' Corvettes of Tallahassee A place for members and potential members to discuss upcoming or past activities, plan get togethers and cruise or just socialize.

Unread 05-19-2008, 07:43 PM   #11
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Hi Rich, nice production you made there, looks like what, maybe 20 or so Vettes up there? I had too much going on this weekend. I had to go to Tampa Friday morning and I didn't get back until midnight, then I had some family obligations Saturday morning. I had a line on some door panels for my Vette and as it turned out the guy lives in Port St. Joe. I drove over there Saturday afternoon and met Ray. He also has an 85 that is undergoing a resto much like mine, slowly but surely. Real nice guy, I told him about corvetteflorida.com. and invited him to check it out.

Let me see what Jerry's got going on this weekend Rich, maybe we can meet up in the late afternoon for a bit if we can all spare an hour or so. I know he's been remodeling his house, as I have also. It's amazing how much time this kind of thing can consume. The last time I went over there, he was talking about needing to take three weeks off to get his garage in order and get some cars put together. Do you think this would work out for you? (I don't know Jerry Wise or Culbreth, are they in Tallahassee, or down here?) Let me know, I'll probably see him tommorrow morning.
85vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2008, 07:43 PM   #12
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

The two vettes are underneath a carport, and that should suffice for them. The Silverado and Astro van sleep under the stars and I've never heard them complain once about it.

Might look into a metal garage one of these days, though.....
Unread 05-19-2008, 07:46 PM   #13
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
Hi Rich, nice production you made there, looks like what, maybe 20 or so Vettes up there? I had too much going on this weekend. I had to go to Tampa Friday morning and I didn't get back until midnight, then I had some family obligations Saturday morning. I had a line on some door panels for my Vette and as it turned out the guy lives in Port St. Joe. I drove over there Saturday afternoon and met Ray. He also has an 85 that is undergoing a resto much like mine, slowly but surely. Real nice guy, I told him about corvetteflorida.com. and invited him to check it out.

Let me see what Jerry's got going on this weekend Rich, maybe we can meet up in the late afternoon for a bit if we can all spare an hour or so. I know he's been remodeling his house, as I have also. It's amazing how much time this kind of thing can consume. The last time I went over there, he was talking about needing to take three weeks off to get his garage in order and get some cars put together. Do you think this would work out for you? (I don't know Jerry Wise or Culbreth, are they in Tallahassee, or down here?) Let me know, I'll probably see him tommorrow morning.
That might work. Connie and I are talking about visiting my mom down in Englewood some weekend, but I don't think it would happen this week. I'm running over to XtremeMotorSports mid week to have my airbridge re-aligned by Chris. I'm just not up to wrestling with anything quite yet myself.

Let me know about Saturday....

Thanks.
Unread 05-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #14
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

OK, I'll see what he's got going on and get back to you.
85vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 07:18 AM   #15
KBlanke

Name : Kenny Blankenship
KBlanke is on a distinguished road

Very nice job Rich, I hate that we missed you. We were in PC for the beach caravan, and missed the business meeting at the first of the month due to racing, will try to do better in June.
KBlanke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 11:58 AM   #16
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBlanke View Post
Very nice job Rich, I hate that we missed you. We were in PC for the beach caravan, and missed the business meeting at the first of the month due to racing, will try to do better in June.
Shoot, don't we all wish we had the time to do everything we want to do?

Did you guys get much rain on Friday over there? Rained to beat the band over here that day. Our road got flooded out. We had been planning to run out to PC on Saturday morning, but it took most of the day for the road to dry out. One of the drawbacks to living on a dirt road, I guess.
Unread 05-20-2008, 12:26 PM   #17
KBlanke

Name : Kenny Blankenship
KBlanke is on a distinguished road

We didn't leave until 4:30 Friday, I had to work. The rain was gone by the time we got on the road. Saturday was beautiful weather.
KBlanke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #18
Rich Z

Glad you missed the bad weather....

Here's what our road looked like after the rains....
Attached Images

Unread 05-20-2008, 02:27 PM   #19
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

Cool Video Rich, Sorry about your road.That when a good ole pickup comes in play.
Unread 05-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #20
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9T8Vette View Post
Cool Video Rich, Sorry about your road.That when a good ole pickup comes in play.
Connie has her Silverado. But the vette won't fit in the bed to carry it out to the hard surface road....