The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > General BS forum

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General BS forum I guess this will be for anything that would seem to be off topic in any other forum here. Just general shootin' the breeze kind of topics.

Unread 11-20-2008, 01:06 AM   #31
dvdcta

Name :
dvdcta has disabled reputation
Default DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2POWA View Post
Well you guys are having a conversation about a girl whose considered a teen queen of adult material, as shown by anthrax's avatar.

He prolly said put y'all in the corner, cause this thread seems more like a aim/yahoo conversation then a regular forum posting. That's just my opinion from what I see. A lot of the threads im started to see pop, are in similar fashion minus the talk of the adult queen.
Feel free ta jump in anytime All it takes is pushin a couple of KEYS!!!!.........My MOTO IS, LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GIT THE F*** OUTTA THE WAY!!!!! NOW DOES THAT SET THINGS RIGHT????? It's something that was in another site................... & they are good bud's !!!!!!!!
dvdcta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2008, 01:07 AM   #32
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Name : Corey Metz
LS2POWA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTBRAX View Post
Aint she hot though?
Shes old news. I can drive 5min to the local beach and see women 10x hotter then her.
Unread 11-20-2008, 01:29 AM   #33
dvdcta

Name :
Default DVD

Quote:
Shes old news. I can drive 5min to the local beach and see women 10x hotter then her.
TELL ME WHAT BEACH?????????????
Unread 11-20-2008, 02:00 AM   #34
dvdcta

Name :
Default Dvd

I got ta share this with ya'll............I work security & this lady comes ta me one day & says there are two topless.......... Blondes on the beach. so being the nice guy that I'am got ta go ck't it out & YUP!!!!!! NO TOPS ON !!!! she says ta me whatcha goin ta do about it, IIIIII said nuthin!!..............Ya know in countrys............... like sweeden & others these young ladies don't have a problem goin topless what the chit, Seein a boob now & then???????
Unread 11-20-2008, 02:14 AM   #35
dvdcta

Name :
Default DVD

Quote:
I run one h*ll of a shot of nitrous!!!
Unread 11-20-2008, 02:43 AM   #36
dvdcta

Name :
Default DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
I can see where I am going to have to set up some rules here and implement a system to enforce them. Come on guys, I have enough to do without playing school marm and rapping people across the knuckles for bad behavior in the school yard....
Rich!!! don't sweat it, I know how ta keep in control don't put me on a leash, YEAH! 'I' went ta school,...........I know how ta do this!!!!
Unread 11-20-2008, 10:56 AM   #37
dvdcta

Name :
Default DVD

Quote:
TUNIN DUN BY DVD & IT'S...................... (T& E)..............................For all that don't know? that's ..............Trial & Error........ have ta claify this so nobodys out of the loop.........................Still waitin on the?? what Beach?????????? & on the 10x hotties got the vette all loaded up!...............Just don't know which way ta point ER ?????????????? & aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalisons not that old she's Jail bait!!!!!!!!