The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > General BS forum

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General BS forum I guess this will be for anything that would seem to be off topic in any other forum here. Just general shootin' the breeze kind of topics.

Unread 12-06-2006, 01:43 PM   #21
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86DSOMVERT
To my C4 and Corvette Brothers/Sisters

$15.00 Transfer Fee + $5.00 NICS Check

NRA Members receive 10% off Pre-Tax purchase showing a valid NRA Membership Card...

5% off Additional for mentioning corvetteflorida.com

Active and Retired Law Enforcement 15% off

Due to my location and ATF/State Background checks it would be advisable to have a Concealed Weapons Permit so you can do the paperwork and leave with your purchase the same day. A trip from down south twice to Ocala would suck .

Opening in Mid to Late January 2007. Can't even give prices yet till the inspection comes through, and some of you know how those Federal types are!!! I'm only doing a niche market with CWL, security, LEOs and occasional transfers. So look me up or give me a call after the new year. I will not be stocking much as I'm running it on the internet and can't have heavy foot traffic in my neighborhood. So you'll have to know what you want unless it's Glock then I most likely will have those in stock G17, G19, G26, G37.

352-351-8171

Nathan
VERY nice, I have had my CWL since a week after I turned 21. Those are really good prices for transfers, I may have to start looking into what I want to pick up next. I'm thinking either a little Bushmaster M4, or a nice Garand.

Oh, and as not to hijack too bad, I pull permits for an A/C Contractor. Basicly when he needs a building permit, he calls me, I drive to the county building and get it. I work about 3 hours a day, 3 days a week.
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 02:34 PM   #22
kwvette

Name :
kwvette has disabled reputation

Got the reply. I'm in and out as I've got offices in Bonita Springs too. I'll be around either on the Harley or in the vette. Lovin' my toys these days.
kwvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 04:07 PM   #23
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Darn, wish you were closer. Got a rifle on order now that I need transferred. getting a FN FS2000, for those of you who know what it is...

And it does warm my heart to see fellow "gun nuts" here on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86DSOMVERT
To my C4 and Corvette Brothers/Sisters

$15.00 Transfer Fee + $5.00 NICS Check

NRA Members receive 10% off Pre-Tax purchase showing a valid NRA Membership Card...

5% off Additional for mentioning corvetteflorida.com

Active and Retired Law Enforcement 15% off

Due to my location and ATF/State Background checks it would be advisable to have a Concealed Weapons Permit so you can do the paperwork and leave with your purchase the same day. A trip from down south twice to Ocala would suck .

Opening in Mid to Late January 2007. Can't even give prices yet till the inspection comes through, and some of you know how those Federal types are!!! I'm only doing a niche market with CWL, security, LEOs and occasional transfers. So look me up or give me a call after the new year. I will not be stocking much as I'm running it on the internet and can't have heavy foot traffic in my neighborhood. So you'll have to know what you want unless it's Glock then I most likely will have those in stock G17, G19, G26, G37.

352-351-8171

Nathan
Unread 12-06-2006, 08:11 PM   #24
2Vettes

Name :
2Vettes is on a distinguished road

Wow, you guys have some interesting careers. I'm an RN, backgound in ICU but the last 10 years in case management.
Unread 12-06-2006, 10:20 PM   #25
naples

Name :
naples is on a distinguished road

Commercial wallcovering contractor. Doing mainly office buildings ,clubhouses, Condominium common areas, throughout South Florida
Unread 12-07-2006, 06:07 AM   #26
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Mail Processor for the U.S. Postal Service. Been doing it for about 8 years now. Good job, good benefits.

I've slowly had to work my way up to a Vette. I've wanted one for a long time and I'm elated that I'm finally in a position to afford one. I kinda backed into it a little though. Totalled my Camaro SS last year. The woman that I hit was at fault and her insurance paid off my car and then a little extra. They even paid the sales tax on the value of the Camaro to go towards whatever I bought. And a partial amount of repairs I had just done. USAA=great insurance.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2006, 07:59 AM   #27
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Talking Electrical Engineer

"MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM JIM AND STAFF AT CEGI ENGINEERS"
TURN YOUR SOUND UP!!
www.cegtampa.com/Christmas.html
JIM KILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2006, 08:38 AM   #28
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Some really cool stuff here. And thanks for the discounts 86. Very kind of you
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 04:56 PM   #29
AdvAutoBob
got nitrous?

Name :
AdvAutoBob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Darn, wish you were closer. Got a rifle on order now that I need transferred. getting a FN FS2000, for those of you who know what it is...

And it does warm my heart to see fellow "gun nuts" here on this site.
Sweet piece! I've been eyeing an FS2000 for awhile, but it has to wait until the perfect AK-47 comes into my life first. Well... there are a couple of others that are ahead of it (SOCOM II, Garand and an FN-FAL), but it is on my "to get" list...

As far as what I do for a living... I own a performance/repair shop, specializing in Corvette and American muscle/performance cars. For more info and current specials, take a look in my folder (C4,C5,C6 Performance by Advanced Automotive) end shameless plug
Specializing in American Performance featuring CORVETTE
(239)-573-9933
www.advancedautocc.com
AdvAutoBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 08:30 PM   #30
SteveK
Car Show DJ

Name :
SteveK will become famous soon enough

I sell food & equipment to restaurant, hotel, hospital, schools, etc. etc. etc. for CBI (Cheney Brother, Inc.) in the Cocoa Beach area. I try not to drive the Corvette on my sales calls. Too many people think that I must be over charging them to drive a Corvette.
They are so mis-informed. I have wanted a Corvette all my life. But like a lot of my customer. I presumed that I had to be a Doctor or Lawyer to afford one. I had sold my Harley and was telling a good fri3end that I was looking for a Mustang. She recommended her other Corvette. Yes, she had 2. The '93 rag top that I now have and a '94 rag top that she kept. The price was far lower that I could have ever imagined and I am very proud of the car. Two weeks later my son, a die-hard Mustang Nut, also bought a 1985 Corvette Coupe. The neighbors are wondering what we are up to
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote