The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 09-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #11
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
The red C4 belongs to Robert. He was out at the shop today and is preparing it to be moved out of the shop. Had quite a crowd out there. Talked at length with John Arnold about the situation. The locks have been changed on the building, and Chris Harwood doesn't have a key. So anyone needing to gain access to the building for any reason will need to contact Mr. Arnold about that.

Mike removed his car today by pushing it into a covered trailer. I think he also got most of his parts, but apparently not everything.

I got a receipt emailed from Chris that is supposed to be a copy of the invoice for the transmission and differential that he put into my car. Has anyone ever heard about, or from, this place or individual?

DRM Motorsports
David Munder
404-932-6355 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************404-932-6355******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************404-932-6355******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************404-932-6355******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
drm440@gmail.com

The phone number indicates the Atlanta area.

I found my STS turbo manual at the shop, but it looks like it sat in a pool of oil. All the pages are oil soaked.

David Munder used to work for MTI in Atlanta. I couldn't find anything on his business, if he has one. Maybe MTI could help you out, maybe they still know him.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #12
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road

Rich as you know already knew most of the above. Found a shipping label for what i think was your block its from texas. I put it on the top of my car. At the shop. When i get my car friday i will grab it. I will scan it and emaul a copy to you. I texted chris today eith no reply on the lication if my heads. Got my short blick and trany today with johns help. Chris told me the ither blick and 383 asdemble was in marriana. I call the machine shop there and aron called aswell for me. Nothing is there and nothing has been there. Thats all i am saying for now. Chris told aron at sgc that he had my assemble and the other block he desided to use and would get it out to him by the end of the week.i gave chris till 7 pm last night to come up with money or parts or both or i would be at his house with the company of leon countys finest. We were all there he wasnt. I told him at 1 pm. When i told him i was there he said himself and kelli wasnt there but we all see who was peaking threw the window..
Unread 09-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #13
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

I think it's important to note that Chris wasn't moving to another shop, he was being evicted. While he may find some other "shop" to not pay rent at, I feel like that is an important part of this puzzle for those out of the loop.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 07:52 PM   #14
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
I think it's important to note that Chris wasn't moving to another shop, he was being evicted. While he may find some other "shop" to not pay rent at, I feel like that is an important part of this puzzle for those out of the loop.
I figured that out earlier today from another post. I thought I read he had already started a new business in Tallahassee?
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 09:12 PM   #15
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
I figured that out earlier today from another post. I thought I read he had already started a new business in Tallahassee?
He got evicted from his previous location and is trying to move to Tallahassee under the name Sports Car Technologies which is the higher echelon for his Arrive & Drive business.

I thought his SCT address was already posted...
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 10:59 PM   #16
vetteguy61

Name : Mike Elmore
vetteguy61 has disabled reputation
Default My LS1383

Okay here goes.After 197 days in Chris Harwoods shop I had to get a trailer and get my car. Tried to find all the parts that were on my car when I DROVE it to the shop but that was an impossibilty due to the clutter and parts from so many different Vettes left in many different areas of the shop.I'm still missing a fast 92mm Throttle Body,MAF sensor, 8 Coil Packs,an ARP crank bolt brand new in the packaging,Thermastat Housing and maybe more since I'm not that well versed on what parts make up a complete LS1 motor. I'm sure I have left something out. Chris did Text me shortly after arriving at the shop saying that he would be out there Mon to give me the rest of my parts plus money he owes me from my paying to get the motor rebuilt and shipped and it was under his warrenty but he didn't have the money to pay the bills. I'm not going to hold my breath on getting the money and maybe the parts too. After being lied to for so long it's very hard to believe anything Chris says at this point.All of you who have had problems with Chris know what I"m talking about.
More will follow as the finishing of my car finally statrts taking place.
vetteguy61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 11:26 PM   #17
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

I have a suggestion. Get a trailer and some help and load up every part in the place and take it to someones garage. Then set aside a few days or more for everyone to get together and go through the stuff.

I doubt he'll meet you because he's been evicted and probably doesn't want to look you in the eye. This guy should be out of business and in jail.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 12:01 AM   #18
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
I have a suggestion. Get a trailer and some help and load up every part in the place and take it to someones garage. Then set aside a few days or more for everyone to get together and go through the stuff.

I doubt he'll meet you because he's been evicted and probably doesn't want to look you in the eye. This guy should be out of business and in jail.
John Arnold seems to be amenable to the idea of keeping a close eye on things in his building. Chris no longer has a key to the building, but unfortunately he will likely be the only person who knows which car much of the stuff belongs to. Not everyone will be able to tell what is off of their car, or whether something is even missing when looking at it. For instance, someone found an AC compressor underneath the table where my parts generally were located. They thought it was likely off of my car, but honestly, heck, I didn't know. I had the car towed out of there, but I never even looked under the hood to see what might be missing. Even had I done that, would I have noticed the AC compressor was gone?
Unread 09-23-2010, 12:43 PM   #19
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road

not only has chris told me via text that he has no money to refund me but not my heads are mising. i will onlt state the facts here. i have saved over 200 text messages back and forth with chris repeatedly asking him where my parts that piad him $3000 for but where are my heads. all he has told me in the past was the machine shop is in merianna. thats where my 383 assembly and heads are. i talked with mike the boss out there and he told me and aron out at sgc that he has not done work for chris in over a year. now i have recovered just about all my original parts but now he is refuseing to give me my money or these parts. he will not reply to my text about where my heads are.

hopefully i can find somebody with a truck and trailor that can haul whats left of my car back to tallahassee. i have saved every text to and from chris for 3 weeks now.i have them all printed out and in the same file as his recpt. to me for work i paid him for. he told sron at sgc that he has my new parts and will deliver them by the end of the week. at this point i want my $3000 back as well as compensation for all the work i did out at his shop.travel expenses for haveing to haul my car and all my parts out.

i have filed a complaint with:

Bob Buchholz
IVESTIGATOR II
Divistion of consumer services, Bureau of Investigations

his contact info is:

850 871 0530 and 850 528 1909

i encurage everyone to get in contact with him asap. after showing up on chris's front door with leon county under cival standby. chris failed to show. he had 7 hours notice. if he wanted this resolved peacefully he would have been there. Chris told me nobody was home but the video i took of somebody repeatedly looking out the kitchen window was proof that somebody was home. and since they didnt answer the door tells me he was there or told kelli what was happening and told her not to answer. this also tells me that kelli is fully aware of all chris's resent activites and is now an accomplas.

i was informed by the investigator above that this is now a crimanal fraod investegation as i am one of many that has already contacted him.

ii droped my short block and tranny off at sgc today to get an estamate on what it will cost to finish what i payed chris to do. chris did not touch my car. i did all the work up to this point. now with my heads mising i am forced to put some of my person items up for sale to try and get the money for the repairs.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...603#post122603

after all this my wife just wants the car gone so considering offers for what left of my car. i have everything but the heads at this point and the tranny has less then 1000 miles on it.
Unread 09-23-2010, 01:00 PM   #20
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

I have texts from Keli that prove she is just as shady as Chris. If she wasn't, she would have contacted one of us for the truth and proof. I offered it to her several times. I offered to meet her and show her my texts from Chris and the lies and dirty secrets he texted me about his separation from Keli and his new girlfriend. Only the new girlfriend was real but the separation was not. I think her name was Jennifer and some of you might know her from being down at the shop. I am trying to pull them off my phone and I would be more then happy to publish them.

Birds of a feather I guess.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote