The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 04-02-2016, 12:55 PM   #1
corvettekid82

Name : Mike Reed
corvettekid82 is on a distinguished road
Default Brothers Performance Cars & Coffee 4/9 (Free dyno day)

Just an FYI for anybody in the Central Florida area. Brothers Performance has a large retail shop and in-house dyno here in Deland. They're offering free coffee and a free run on the dyno on a first come first serve basis. I went a few months back and it was mostly Mustangs, a few Challengers and then a few ricer types. Overall a good crowd, and not too busy. All makes are welcome as long as they're 2wd, on street tires and not a diesel from what I can tell. I will most likely be there this time around with my Camaro (ran the C5 last time).

Stop by and throw your car on the dyno for free or just to say hi! I don't work for them or anything, just letting everyone know of the opportunity.

http://www.brothersperformance.com/events/
corvettekid82 is offline   Reply With Quote