The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 06-16-2006, 06:11 PM   #1
Safety Seal
Official Sponsor

Name :
Safety Seal has disabled reputation
Default C6 Pricing Info

If you havent seen my post in the introduction area my name is Jason Knox and i am the Internet Sales Manager at Ed Morse Chevrolet in North Palm Beach, FL. I have been working with Rich the owner of this site and we have setup a banner ad system on the left side of the screen so that you can link to my site and check out my inventory and request pricing.

Since this is the classifieds section though i wanted to give out my general pricing for all CorvetteFlorida.com member:

Any 2006 Corvette in stock is $3500 Off MSRP.

Any 2007 Corvette Order is $4000 Off MSRP

Current Pre-Owned Corvettes:

2004 Corvette Coupe 6spd, 21k miles, Aftermarket Touch Screen Navigation, Silver Exterior, Black Interior, GM Certified $36499

2004 Corvette Z06 6spd, 11k miles, Bone Stock, Millenium Yellow Exterior, Black Interior, GM Certified $41499

2005 Corvette Convt. 6spd, 4k miles, 1SB Package, Navigation, Bone Stock, Silver Exterior, Black Top and Interior, GM Certified $51499

2005 Corvette Coupe Auto, 3k miles, 1SB Package, Navigation, Bone Stock, Black Exterior, Black Interior, GM Certified $46499

Please use the banner on the left to link to my website and email me or email me directly through the forum. And for those who are lazy here is my email: chevynorth@edmorse.com

I hope that i will be able to help some people get into some nice corvettes. The Internet Department here at Ed Morse Chevy is very straight forward and honest with everyone. It will be a great experience.

Also if you are thinking about selling a corvette give me a shout as we are always looking to buy nice ones for the lot!

Safety Seal Products Corp.

14545 Military Trail #139
Delray Beach, FL 33484

jknox@safetysealproducts.com

Toll Free: 1-877-474-7661
Fax: 561-638-4087
Mobile: 561-352-5218
Safety Seal is offline   Reply With Quote