The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-22-2013, 01:38 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2002 Silver Z06 Central Florida

Selling my 2002 Corvette Z06. I purchased the car from a Chevrolet dealership in Jacksonville, FL. The previous owner had all of his maintenance and service done at the same dealership. The car is extremely well maintained. Since I have purchased it the car has been my daily driver and it has not skipped a beat! The car does not need one single thing. Everything works perfectly. Transmission shifts extremely smooth, AC is ice cold, no leaks anywhere. I purchased it bone stock and since I have owned the car I have done the following modifications:

-OEM C6 shifter and shift **** (huge improvement)
-Steel braided brake lines (not a fan of rubber brake lines)
-Shorty Antenna
-Skip shift
-Patriot Valve Springs because of this thread. I didn’t want to take any chances. http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-z...eage-pics.html

Maintenance:
-MSD Plug Wires
-NGK TR55 spark plugs
-Brake Fluid Flush
-Gates serpentine belts
-Coolant flush
-Transmission fluid changed
-AC Delco fuel filter

Overall the paint on the car is awesome. You can tell it has been waxed regularly. There are some rock chips on the front bumper and two chips on the hood. Interior is mint. Includes the Z06 embroidered truck divider that you can see in the pictures. Clean Carfax with no accidents.

The car currently had 93,000 miles. It is no longer my daily. I purchased a truck and I have to sell the Z06 or my Evo. I chose to keep the Evo because it had 4 doors. Please ask if you have any questions, I should be able to get back to you right away. If you would like to see anything pictured in particular please let me know. Shes just sitting in the garage all cleaned up waiting for her new home :D

I am asking $19,200 which includes a brand new set of Bridgstone Potenza tires that haven’t even been mounted yet. If you would like to purchase the car with the tires that are on it then we can arrange that as well.

Here are the current tires on the car if you are interested in purchasing the car with them.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote