The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 12-27-2007, 04:08 PM   #1
88vert

Name :
88vert has disabled reputation
Default Do your part for border security!!

DO YOUR PART !! Click on and then put the crosshairs on them and pull the trigger. It sure does make one feel better! Try it!!
Take out your frustration with our OPEN BORDER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not PC, but sure helps with the frustration! (with apology to any Mexican members!)

http://www.resist.com/other/border_patrol.swf
88vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2007, 05:24 PM   #2
fletcher4u

Name : Bob Fletcher
fletcher4u has disabled reputation

THAT WILL DO IT
fletcher4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2007, 05:39 PM   #3
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Hell..... I need a full auto.....
Unread 12-27-2007, 07:08 PM   #4
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

I wonder how well this game would have been received 100 years ago if it was showing ships loaded with immigrant men, women and children coming from Europe being blown out of the water along our east coast...Just my .02...
Unread 12-27-2007, 07:42 PM   #5
coolassbrad

Name :
coolassbrad is on a distinguished road

thats just wrong
coolassbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2007, 09:32 PM   #6
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by als2052 View Post
I wonder how well this game would have been received 100 years ago if it was showing ships loaded with immigrant men, women and children coming from Europe being blown out of the water along our east coast...Just my .02...
Probably not well. Then again, immigrants (and criminals in some cases) were the ones who settled the country in the first place.

The immigrants you mention helped make the country what it is today. As well, once they made landfall, they did whatever they could to help the US and themselves become a part of this great country

100 years later one of the biggest problems facing our country...illegal immigration

Todays immigrants are living off the taxes you and I pay, the welfare system you and I pay for, and not contributing to the effort. In many cases, these same immigrants are sending the bulk of thier earnings back to relatives in thier mother country and not fueling the economy here. Many of the immigrants (as portrayed by this "game") refuse to learn the language, sunmit to the immigration regulations, or defend our country. There's a lot of "take" and not a lot of "give"

If these were "legal" immigrants being "shipped" to the US, I'd dump this like a hot potatoe. Thats not the case.

I'm not anti immigrant. I am Anti-illegal immigrant!

my $.02

BTW, 2 of my best friends were native Cubanos who defected here as children with thier families. Both are US citizens, both earn very comfortable incomes (attorneys and such) and both contribute to the system

I have no problem with a person wishing to escape a tyrant or dictatorship. But once it's done, get legal

The vast majority of the Mexican immigrants never seem to get to that step
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2007, 11:43 PM   #7
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Probably not well. Then again, immigrants (and criminals in some cases) were the ones who settled the country in the first place.

The immigrants you mention helped make the country what it is today. As well, once they made landfall, they did whatever they could to help the US and themselves become a part of this great country

100 years later one of the biggest problems facing our country...illegal immigration

Todays immigrants are living off the taxes you and I pay, the welfare system you and I pay for, and not contributing to the effort. In many cases, these same immigrants are sending the bulk of thier earnings back to relatives in thier mother country and not fueling the economy here. Many of the immigrants (as portrayed by this "game") refuse to learn the language, sunmit to the immigration regulations, or defend our country. There's a lot of "take" and not a lot of "give"

If these were "legal" immigrants being "shipped" to the US, I'd dump this like a hot potatoe. Thats not the case.

I'm not anti immigrant. I am Anti-illegal immigrant!

my $.02

BTW, 2 of my best friends were native Cubanos who defected here as children with thier families. Both are US citizens, both earn very comfortable incomes (attorneys and such) and both contribute to the system

I have no problem with a person wishing to escape a tyrant or dictatorship. But once it's done, get legal

The vast majority of the Mexican immigrants never seem to get to that step
Si Senor
Unread 12-28-2007, 12:12 AM   #8
63GSreplica

Name :
63GSreplica has disabled reputation

Well said Shadow! Both sets of my great grandparents came here legally, started a business or got jobs and worked hard, learned the language and made a good contribution to society and gave back until the day they died. I have been to many countries, and lived in some for a while, NONE of them would tolerate what we do, in fact one country will NOT let you become a citizen even after living there 20+ years. I find it amazing what we tolerate, then are blamed for all the worlds problems and are the bad guys for not letting criminals overrun our country. We can't even take care of our own veterans let alone those others who need help. Legal immigration, I'm all for it. Illegals, get out, I don't care how bad you have it, come here legally or go to jail then get shipped home and lose ALL chance of coming back and becoming a legal citizen. end rant.
63GSreplica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2008, 09:04 AM   #9
TBaker1964

Name :
TBaker1964 has disabled reputation

I'd be very careful about surfing too long on Tom Metzger's website (resist.com), Terrible Tommy as he is more commonly known is highly monitored by the FBI and other government affiliates. I've listened to nearly all of his radio broadcasts and surfed his site hundreds of times; however a relative of mine (Virginia State Trooper and his trooper friends) all informed me that these groups are watched closely and "visitors" who lurk too long wind up with their name/ip/url/etc on a government watch-dog list!

Too late for me, I'm sure my info is cataloged somewhere on someone's hard drive - oh well. Tommy brings out some very real and brutal truths about illegals, immigration issues and other race related topics - he is very racists and wants the world to know and pushes his views hard. He was ran out of the state of California due to a lawsuit and moved into his mother's house in Indiana (when she passed away) and now broadcasts his show "The Insurgent Radio Show" from the basement which he calls "the bunker".

In all honesty, he has very legitimate issues and brings out the facts concerning race in America and White supremacy, but to me, he's a bit over-the-top, and indeed monitored by the FBI. Thought I'd let you guys know before you start downloading his radio broadcasts - which by the way are great to listen to during a long drive!

Thought I'd let you guys know.............
TBaker1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2008, 01:44 PM   #10
vettejack

Name : Jack Legere
vettejack is on a distinguished road
Default Ironic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBaker1964 View Post
I'd be very careful about surfing too long on Tom Metzger's website (resist.com), Terrible Tommy as he is more commonly known is highly monitored by the FBI and other government affiliates. I've listened to nearly all of his radio broadcasts and surfed his site hundreds of times; however a relative of mine (Virginia State Trooper and his trooper friends) all informed me that these groups are watched closely and "visitors" who lurk too long wind up with their name/ip/url/etc on a government watch-dog list!

Too late for me, I'm sure my info is cataloged somewhere on someone's hard drive - oh well. Tommy brings out some very real and brutal truths about illegals, immigration issues and other race related topics - he is very racists and wants the world to know and pushes his views hard. He was ran out of the state of California due to a lawsuit and moved into his mother's house in Indiana (when she passed away) and now broadcasts his show "The Insurgent Radio Show" from the basement which he calls "the bunker".

In all honesty, he has very legitimate issues and brings out the facts concerning race in America and White supremacy, but to me, he's a bit over-the-top, and indeed monitored by the FBI. Thought I'd let you guys know before you start downloading his radio broadcasts - which by the way are great to listen to during a long drive!

Thought I'd let you guys know.............
...its some of us who are monitored and not the illegals'.

Something is wrong with that picture and the morons in Washington know it, yet refuse doing anything about it! They, more than anyone, need monitoring!
vettejack is offline   Reply With Quote