• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Just found the site.. Thought we'd sign up and join in now and then..

REDS Z16

Gasnpass
Hi All Florida Online Corvette Club..
The little lady and I are proud owners of 2 awsome C5's.. A '99 Sebring Silver Targa 6 speed.. modifed for go 'n show.. I call this one "mine." And our newest addition, officially "her car.." a '04 Commemorative Edition Z16 Z06. She's # 1973 of 2025. She'll stay nearly stock. Commissioned by Dave Hill to be the baddest showroom C5 ever built, we just can't see the need for many mod's other than a dash of color here, and a glimmer of stainless there and a K&N replacement air filter. We are members of the Corvette Club of Orlando, and served as VP during 2003-4 and 2004-5. We've been active in organizing and judging CCO's annual car shows for the last 4 years. We are members of Z16.org, the Corvette Forum, and most importantly, we support the National Corvette Museum.
Looking forward to an occaisional post, and to learn even more about Corvette.
HB:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site. I do love the Z16. Among the many other Vettes that I would love to own.

:welcome:

Yeah. I never understood someone having a Corvette collection before. Duh. Now all I need is the money for it..... :shrug01:

:welcome: to the site. Invite some friends if you would like.

Thanks to all! :crazy03: Will be at Vette's at the Light with the Ponce Inlet Club next weekend..
HB :wavey:

Welcome, it's nice to have his and hers vettes. You have your own mini caravan when you go somewhere together!

Back