The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-28-2020, 02:42 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2012 C6 Grand Sport 2LT A6

I'm starting out only advertising here and with the few most recent pictures I have on hand. If there is true interest, I am happy to provide more information and take whatever pictures are requested. The car is located in central Florida. I am the second owner. Never been tracked or abused. I've made some aesthetic mods to the car but I have every original part for each mod listed and all are in good condition. Car could easily be put back to exactly as it was when purchased with the exception of the rear spoiler because of the holes that are required to be drilled to install the spoiler. If you are interested, PM me and/or ask for my phone number. I have an offer on the table from Carvana but thought I'd at least try a private sale first. Car is in excellent condition. The only thing I'm aware of that doesn't work is the button on the back to open the hatch. I would have probably done something about it but find no need for that button between the interior hatch release and the FOB button. I also have a laminated copy of the window sticker and a copy of the build sheet from the Corvette museum.

All that said, it's a 2012 Grand Sport 2LT A6 Arctic White with red interior, competition grey wheels with red calipers. Just turned 21K miles. It has factory HUD and NPP exhaust. Mods are as follows:

- ZR1 style front splitter, fiberglass, body color matched painted
- ZR1 style rear spoiler - black
- Morimoto C7 style headlights (original headlights still in great shape and have cyber grey background)
- Morimoto LED tail lights, clear lense, dark smoke
- LED fog lamp bulbs (from VetteLights)
- LED side markers, blacked out (from RPI Designs)
- Black Centennial Grand Sport badges
- LG Motorsports rear tow hook - red
- Painted fuel rail covers - red
- Mild to Wild exhaust switch with wireless FOBs
- Kenwood DVD head unit with xm tuner, wireless CarPlay/Android Auto and BlueTooth
- Backup Camera
- ProClip cell phone holder
- Leather console lid with C6 logo embroidered
- Lloyds mats with Grand Sport logo embroidered - driver, passenger, cargo area
- Dark window tint
- Indoor car cover

Asking $36,000. PM me with questions or if interested.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote