The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-05-2020, 10:21 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1961 Corvette Frame Off Restoration

This Beautiful 1961 Corvette received a frame off restoration in 2016. Priced at $64,900 and will not disappoint you! Every car has a story. This 1961 Corvette was purchased new by a Florida couple, Anne and Harold. Her daughter, Connie, remembered being taken for rides in the Corvette by her Mother, along with her brother, Ronnie, when they were little. When Anne past away, she left her beloved Corvette to her daughter, who resided in Augusta, Georgia. Anne commenced a frame off restoration of the Corvette, and titled it in Georgia, showing a purchase date of October 6, 2014. Sadly, Anne past away in May, 2015, leaving the Corvette to her daughter, April. The family completed the restoration, and sold the car to a Pennsylvania Specialty Corvette Dealer. The Corvette was titled in Pennsylvania on October, 8, 2015. I purchased the Corvette from that dealer in late October, 2015. Therefore, I am the second owner since the original family ownership, except for the dealer. Restoration added Vintage Air conditioning, Steeroids Rack & Pinion power steering, front disc brakes, and a new Wonderbar Radio by Antique Automobile Radios. It has its original 283 c.i.d./230 h.p. motor, a T-10 4 speed installed during my ownership in 2017, replacing the original Powerglide automatic. It has the correct original factory style shifter. Everything works except interior lights! Even the clock! I had the smaller diameter steering wheel installed, since it has power steering, but still have the original steering wheel. I do have pictures of the restoration for those who have interest in them. This Corvette is a dream to drive with it's 4 speed transmission and throaty dual exhaust! You will not be disappointed! Be sure to scroll down and click on the video for a walk around tour, and for a short drive, in this gorgeous Red on Red 1961 Corvette!

You Tube

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote