The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-13-2020, 04:54 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2013 GrandSport M6 3LT 60th Anniversary, Full bolt on/mild cam

For sale is my 2013 Corvette GrandSport 6spd Manual, 3LT Trim. ~31,000 miles. Located in South Florida. Price: $37,000.

Bought her from a dealer up in Orlando 9-10 months ago, clean title. My business took a hit from this covid nonsense and sadly I have to trim some fat. Absolutely love this car and wish I could keep it. Had big, boosted, plans for her. Which is pretty funny - did some hunting around on the forum and found the previous owner! Full disclosure, the previous owner/s had this car boosted. I've spoken with previous owner about the car and he parted it out because he couldn't sell it for what he wanted. Here is a link to how the car previously sat: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...rt-38-5-a.html

Had I only been in the market when it was originally listed in its boosted form! Recently took care of paint correction and ceramic coating. She's got fresh oil, diff, trans, and clutch fluids. Also got the vette tuned about a month ago by Jeremy @ Fasterproms. Happy to text over a dyno pull video!

Really wish I could hold on to it. This definitely won't be my last vette. Hope to find a great home.

Mods:
- Mild cam (don't have spec) that is very well mannered. Easily can be driven daily.
- Vararam Intake
- Longtube headers
- Mild to Wild switch
- Tuned by Jeremy Formato @ Fasterproms - 484hp/444tq
- C7 GrandSport wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3's with ~1k miles on em. TONS of life left
- New clear headlight lenses with clear bra
- Black side markers
- LED reverse lights
- Carbon fiber side skirts
- Carbon fiber spoiler - needs new clear coat
- Paint polished and ceramic coated last month
- Oil changed less than 1,000 miles ago with Driven LS30
- New trans and differential fluids less than 1,000 miles ago

Photo series titled "Dripping Vette" (fun if you say it in a german accent) to highlight the ceramic coating.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote