The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-01-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Vintage Corvette race car for sale or trade for C6 or C7 +/- cash !!

A vintage 1968 Corvette convertible race car. A turnkey ( actually, just push the button… ) race package. Car, trailer safety equipment and full spare package for one blow out price. Bring your truck, hook up and go directly to the race track. Its ready to go. ALL fluids have been changed and flushed. Over 100k invested with receipts. Fresh build, 1 test day only. (It’s a rocket !! ) Brand new dry sumped Gibbs SB2 motor, new Jericho transmission, Tilton 3 disc clutch, new 4:10 rear, amazing Nascar style roll cage, 3 way Halon fire suppression system, new seats and belts, cool shirt cooler and shirt, 3 sets of wheels and tires including a brand new set of Hoosier slicks. Lightweight Greenwood wide body, with fully removable body panels. Trans and diff coolers, full heim joint suspension, adjustable sway bars, huge radiator,Painless wiring system, Bilstein coil overs, Randy’s custom rear end, with Toms big axles and studs. Willwood pedal and Willwood 4 piston big brakes all around that haul this ballistic Corvette to a stop…… VERY quickly. The list goes on and on. No expense was spared in building this Vintage rocketship.

Ok here’s the COOL part. The car comes with TWO log books, and a clear title. The first log book dating back to 1972 !! The car raced at famous courses like Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio and all the big tracks. Good finishing history. This is the real deal Vintage Corvette race car. Not for the timid, or weak of heart. In the right hands this car is a first place car, no excuses, it’s all there, and ready to go. The second log is current and has a 2013 tech inspection done to it. Put gas in it and go. This car can run in all the Vintage classes, GT1, SPO,V8 Stock car, or dozens of other race groups !!
Long list of spares, brakes, rotors,4 a arms, half shafts, u joints, bearings, plumbing hardware and hoses. Gauges and wiring, belts hoses, fuel pumps, and filters, manuals, set up sheets, tire temp recorder and lap timer, and much more. Safety equipment includes, Hans Pro, Sparco lightweight fire suit, Expensive helmet wired for radios and fresh air breather, and several sets of gloves, new and broken in. You’ll be quite happy.

Custom built Team Spirit 24’ enclosed trailer, torsion bar suspension, finished walls, ceiling and epoxy flooring. 110 volt lighting, shelving, racks, big tool box, plastic main door cooler drapes, air compressor, floor jack, jack stands, and much more. It has a weight distribution hitch with sway bars that come with the package. I tow it at highway speeds with just an Escalade !! A turnkey package for a blowout wholesale price. Don’t snooze and loose, the package will be gone quickly, and passing you on the race track. Don’t let life, or this opportunity pass you by.
Asking price: $65,000, OBO I am motivated to sell this as I have a deposit on a GT 1 car !! Don’t need the trailer or spares, I’ll take them out of the asking price. I urge you take make a realistic offer, as I’m only selling this car to buy another race car. Add it all up and it’s around 120k. My loss might be your lifelong dream come true. Check the price against some of the real quality pieces on the race site, it’s a good deal for the car, let alone the entire package. http://www.race-cars.com/carsales/complist.htm

Just finished a 3 year build on this 68 Corvette, completed in 2013. This is a rock solid 1968 corvette chassis with full NASCAR style cage and supports. All racing parts used (not converted street parts). $98,000 invested not including most labor. Independent rear suspension, near zero scrub front suspension. Chevy SB2.2 engine and Jericho 4 speed set up with overdrive. Chassis engineered by Jay Roese, GM auto engineer and motor built by TWE machine and Gus Brewer from Gibbs Racing.

Engine
• Engine Builder: TWE machine/Gus Brewer Gibbs Racing
• Manufacturer: Chevrolet
• Type: SB2.2
• Displacement: 331
• Horsepower: 605 Built for longevity !!!
• Torque: 566
• Induction: Holley 4bbl, high-rise manifold
• Heads: GM SB2.2. fully ported by Gibbs racing
• Block: GM Bowtie
• Main Caps: 4 bolt splayed
• Crankshaft: Bryant
• Connecting Rods: Carrillo
• Pistons: CP domed
• Camshaft: reed roller
• Valves: Titanium
• Valve Train: T&D rockers,CV pushrods
• Clutch: QM
• Pressure Plate: QM
• Flywheel: QM
• Exhaust: 4-2-1 stainless hand built
• Total Time: Dyno time only
Fuel System
• Fuel Cell
• Manufacturer: ATL, Fuel Safe
• Capacity: 32
• Fuel Pump: Holley electric
• Fuel Type: 110 octane min.
Oil/Water System
• Radiator: Aluminum dual cross flow
• Water Rad Location: front
• Water Pump: Howard Stewart

Electrical System
• Ignition: Electromotive multicoil
• Alternator: CV single wire
• Battery: 16 volt with charger

Transmission
• Manufacturer: Jericho
• Type: 4 speed with overdrive 3rd
• Gears: changeable
• Shifter: Hurst pro. setup at Gibbs racing
• Trans Cooler: yes and pump
• 3rd gear setup as overdrive
Rear End
• Manufacturer: Randy’s rears/GM
• Type: GM Corvette
• Cooler: yes and pump
• Ratio: 4.10
• Case: iron corvette racing HD
• Differential: limited slip
• Axles: HD custom
• Converted from 10 bolt ring gear to 12 bolt (stronger)
Body
• Construction: 1973 corvette with ACI turbo flairs. Fiberglass
• Color: Black
• Paint: enamel
• Condition: very good
• Flames on front just for fun
Chassis
• Type: Fully caged corvette
• Builder: TWE and Jay Roese
• Material: steel
• Finish: enamel
• Condition: new
• Front Suspension: unequal arm, near zero scrub and bump
• Rear Suspension: Guldstrand 5 link independent,HD hubs and bearings
• Shocks: Bilstien monotube coilovers, new custom valved
• Brakes: Outlaw calipers, Coleman discs
• Steering: Woodard R&P power
• Wheels: Diamond 16
• Tires: Goodyear (setup only)

Interior
• Color/Finish: Gold enamel
• Material: steel panels
• Fire System: Firebottle remote w/ 3 sprayers
• Restraints: 6 point
• Gauges: full assortment
• Steering Wheel: padded 3 spoke, quick disconnect
• Condition: Excellent

This car will make someone very happy. All the hard work has been done.
There are a bunch of races on the schedule for the remainder of the year in Florida and the big season finale in Texas. Buy it, and I’ll crew for you in Palm Beach or Sebring. The car is located in South Florida.
You could already have the race car in your garage, and it would cost you more to duplicate then what I am asking for this car !! I sold my last race car (just the car) for what I’m asking for this entire package.
$65,000 obo Money talks….. Cash, check, or late model Corvette trade !!
Call before it’s gone.
Bruce 561 632 9706
Dozens of pics available. Just email me at offshore241@aol.com

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote