The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-10-2017, 09:42 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 1992 Yellow Convertible, manual, white interior, hardtop, tag-along trailer, low mi.

Hi gang and all the best.

I am ready for a C3 and my beloved C4 is looking for a new home. It is a very unique C4, a rare Yellow Convertible with the snazzy White interior and a lot of other special options and upgrades.

The White interior was available only for the 1992 and 1993 models and costing a pretty penny ($1180). Only 709 were ordered out of a total production of 20479 which makes it quite rare. It comes with the manual transmission, the optional removable hard top (a $1995 option), selective ride ($1695), preferred equipment group 1 with electronic AC, CD/Cassette Bose sound and low tire pressure warning. Total MSRP was $48924 making it probably the most expensive of the model year.

In addition, it comes with some very nice updates like the pull-behind fiberglass trailer, a nice complement of the line and definitely a useful carrier for additional luggage. Other goodies include upgraded floor mats, door sill protectors, custom arm rest cover, car cover, hard top carrier plus cover.

Car is in excellent cosmetic condition and all is in working order. Note the small imperfections on the hardtop. The GoodYear runflats look new, the headlights work as they should... New battery just installed. Miles are now at 58K, CarFax is clean. Asking $15990, located in Sarasota, Florida.

I am looking to trade down for a late C3 (77-81) with cash coming my way. Please share what you have, even if some work needed. Prefer manuals, but all will be considered.

Happy viewing!

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote