• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New member from Largo

TAZattitude

Hello Everyone.
New member from Largo here.

I currently own a 2004 Corvette done in Spiral Gray with Torch Red interior (9k miles). I've only had it about 9 months now. I had another one with the same color combo (coupe though). Sold the coupe and had to get another one. Searched all over the country for a low mileage vert with the MSG/TR combo.

I just put a new GHL LT exhaust system on it. Love the sound!!!

Anyway...just wanted to say post and say 'hi'

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 82
That is really VERY VERY Sharp

welcome to the forum..............great folks herein.
Hope to see that beauty in person one day.
Anything we can do for you let us know.
RichZ and Shadow provide a great site for us Florida folks.

Spiceman:dancer01::dancer01::dancer01:

:welcome: aboard, nice ride, I love those red interiors.
You're gonna love the people here. Thanks for the :pics::thumbsup:

That is a beautiful ride:thumbsup: The interior combo really sets it apart.

Keep an eye on the events section/calendar and join us for some upcoming events. Since we're a Florida based site, almost all the events are local:dancer01:

We'd love to have you join us.

If you need anything, just holler:thumbsup:

Sweet looking C5! Hope to see you around! Make sure to :wavey:

office-5.jpg

BACC

I don't know how I missed this one! But welcome and love that color combo!!! :cool3: My son (also a Corvette driver) lives in Largo, just off Ulmerton. I'd like to invite you to check out our Corvette club, Bay Area CC sponsored by Dimmitt Chevrolet. We meet just up the road from you at Dimmitt the second Thursday of every month. Just so happens we are meeting tomorrow night - 7PM. Stop in and check us out. We are the oldest club in the area, founded in 1970 and the only NCCC sponsored club too! We hold two of the largest shows in the area; Dimmitt/BACC in September and the "Garden Party" at the world famous Cypress Gardens in November. :welcome:

Wow, what a beautiful combination. :welcome: aboard and I hope you'll participate on this Forum with the rest of us (fanatics). :thumbsup:

Back