The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > CorvetteFlorida Feedback!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

CorvetteFlorida Feedback! Site Help Needed | Admin Notices | General feedback about this site

Unread 04-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default *NEW* -> The Roadhouse Forum

Well, I set up something like this over on the CorvetteInternational site, but since that is not really going anywhere, I figured I would give this a shot here on this site......

What this is intended to be is a no holds barred sort of forum (within reason, of course), with adult and mature content (which are not always one and the same) for readers who specifically CHOOSE to participate within that forum.

First off, let me show you how to gain entrance to that forum, if you desire to do so.

At the top of the screen in the maroon colored menu bar, to the far left is a clickable link that says "User CP". You need to click on that link.

This will take you to a page with a menu displayed. The item you are interested in, is towards the bottom where is says "Group Memberships".

Click on that link to bring up the next display, which shows you all (at this time only one exists) of the member groups that you can join. Of course, the one you are interested in says "Roadhouse Members":

In the column to the right of the display (Join Group), there is a clickable option button you need to click on BEFORE clicking on the button at the bottom of that screen. Those two steps are saying that you SPECIFICALLY choose to enter The Roadhouse Forum.

Once you do that, you are then presented with a screen that shows you all of the membergroups you are signed up for with the option to LEAVE The Roadhouse forum if you decide to do so in the future:

That's it! You are now a member of The Roadhouse forum and should be able to read the content within the threads, as well as post there.

Now that we have that out of the way, what is that forum REALLY for?

It's intent is to give everyone a place where they can really let their hair down and relax with topics that you may not feel real comfortable posting in other more public areas of a message board site. Photos are OK as long as they are tasteful and not going too overboard. Adult language is acceptable, but again, let's not get too carried away. Moderation will be VERY much restrained and probably non existent except in extreme cases.

I guess all I really ask of everyone is to not make me sorry that I set something like this up on this site....

Any questions?
Unread 12-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
dvdcta

Name :
dvdcta has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Well, I set up something like this over on the CorvetteInternational site, but since that is not really going anywhere, I figured I would give this a shot here on this site......

What this is intended to be is a no holds barred sort of forum (within reason, of course), with adult and mature content (which are not always one and the same) for readers who specifically CHOOSE to participate within that forum.

First off, let me show you how to gain entrance to that forum, if you desire to do so.

At the top of the screen in the maroon colored menu bar, to the far left is a clickable link that says "User CP". You need to click on that link.

This will take you to a page with a menu displayed. The item you are interested in, is towards the bottom where is says "Group Memberships".

Click on that link to bring up the next display, which shows you all (at this time only one exists) of the member groups that you can join. Of course, the one you are interested in says "Roadhouse Members":

In the column to the right of the display (Join Group), there is a clickable option button you need to click on BEFORE clicking on the button at the bottom of that screen. Those two steps are saying that you SPECIFICALLY choose to enter The Roadhouse Forum.

Once you do that, you are then presented with a screen that shows you all of the membergroups you are signed up for with the option to LEAVE The Roadhouse forum if you decide to do so in the future:

That's it! You are now a member of The Roadhouse forum and should be able to read the content within the threads, as well as post there.

Now that we have that out of the way, what is that forum REALLY for?

It's intent is to give everyone a place where they can really let their hair down and relax with topics that you may not feel real comfortable posting in other more public areas of a message board site. Photos are OK as long as they are tasteful and not going too overboard. Adult language is acceptable, but again, let's not get too carried away. Moderation will be VERY much restrained and probably non existent except in extreme cases.

I guess all I really ask of everyone is to not make me sorry that I set something like this up on this site....

Any questions?
RICH Z!......
dvdcta is offline   Reply With Quote