• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

mod moved

I moved this thread. It was appropriate in this Events and Happenings forum. It really is not appropriate to duplicate threads saying the same thing in multiple forums anyway. Not to say it hasn't happened in the past, but I don't even try to claim that I read everything here every day.

Sorry if that pisses you off, but things would get decidedly unpleasant around here if I just allowed everyone to do absolutely everything they wanted, regardless of the appropriateness of it.

Just delete the duplicate thread and send the member an e-mail or pm telling them about the move. No one should get their panties in a wad for that.

Just delete the duplicate thread and send the member an e-mail or pm telling them about the move. No one should get their panties in a wad for that.

Sorry, but I really don't have the time to do something like that for everything I do on this site. I would much rather prefer that people just take the time to understand that I am only doing what I think is best for this site and all the other members here. It's not being done to piss anyone off, and perhaps a little bit of introspection about why such things are done would go a along way towards everyone keeping a level head over such minor events in their lives.

its not tha big of deal it wouldnt let me delete it anyway. sorry rich didnt mean for everyone to think i was pissed i just didnt know when i had aleady posted in both areas. just kinda maid me look like a idiot for haveing duplicates in the same area.

as it pertains to florida i assumed the all things florida was where i needed to post it.

this was my error not riches. just wish you would have deleted the other and emailed me. rich your still invited to my wedding rofl and you can bring your wife rofl.

Back