2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 50th Anniversary Edition by Owner
Here’s a showroom condition 2003 Z06 50th anniversary edition (collectible, since there won’t be other 50th edition) with 61k miles (garage kept since day one). Clean FL title, no accidents, never raced,and always babied. Invested well over $5k on upgrade items. Car is a lot better than a stock Z06 in every aspect since I upgraded factory parts with high end replacement parts and spent lots of money, my Z06 is faster, smoother, stops and handles better than stock Z06s. I am a car enthusiast and owned many performance/luxury cars in the past including 2 BMW E36 M3s,BMW E46 M3, Audi S4, Audi S3, BMW 325i, 2007 Subaru STI, and I can tell you that this is by far the best performance car I have ever owned. Mainly because Ls6 engines are hand built, Z06 tranny is bulletproof, most reliable performance car I’ve seen while I consistently get 26-28mpg on highway use (when cruising at 70mph). It’s incredibly good on gas for a car making more than 440hp.
You can see factory specs at this website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Corvette_C5_Z06
Car is faster than many exotic cars(including Ferrari 360, Lamborghini Gallardo, 911 turbo) even in the stock form (0-60mph in 3.9 sec, ¼ mile 11.9 sec), with the added performance cars my car definitely outperforms stock Z06 and have smoother power band, AFR(then again I can prove this with dyno sheets)
Some standard features (Bose Sound system, Head up display, traction and active handling system, leather memory seats ...etc.)
MY WIFE AND I ARE EXPECTING A BABY SO I WILL HAVE TO REPLACE THIS BABY with an SUV. My loss is your gain.
KBB retail value is $28k. I’m asking $23,900. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!! (NO LOW BALLERS PLEASE)
Here’s a list for extras:
• Melrose Long tube header kit, including Long tube headers and x-pipe with hi-flow cats (professionally installed by Pete Stop Motor Co.) The best LT headers in my opinion, it is ceramic coated from factory and lasts forever.
• Vararam- Ram air intake (professionally installed by Pete Stop Motor Co.)
• C6 Z06 short shifter kit with C6 shifter knob (professionally installed by Pete Stop Motor Co.)
• Dyno tuned by Anti-Venom and made 390rwhp/370rwtq – I can provide dyno sheets -(keep in mind since ram air intake adds more power to car when it’s moving, actual gains are more than this dyno results car pulls really hard and power delivery is way smoother than stock Z06)
• Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3, performance tires with less than 10k miles on them. Absolutely outperforms the crappy stock tires.
• 6000k HID light kit(installed professionally by Pete Stop, adds greater visibility for night and stylish look )
• Upgraded brake system. I upgraded my whole brake system less than a year ago. NAPA rotors, HAWK HP+ brake pads(great for both street/ mild track use), Stainless steel brake system, Motul brake fluid(everything done professionally by Pete Stop Motor Co.)
• Smoke tail light kit(removable)
• Hard wired for Radar detector so you can just plug yours in(done by Pete Stop Motor Co)
• Tinted glass
• Lloyd’s custom Corvette special floor mats
• Custom painted lower rear fascia. Unique look to match smoke tail light and tint(car looks absolutely stunning , and I get many compliments from other fellow Corvette owners and they asked me where I had the job done)
• Changed my spark plugs and battery last month (I have receipts). Alternator is also changed last year. I also replaced all the fluids recently(motor oil, brake oil, power steering fluid, transmission oil, limited slip differential oil, anti-freeze coolant) Meaning you won’t have to deal with tune up for a long time.
• I did my oil change every 3k miles with Amsoil 5w-30 fully synthetic motor oil (best motor oil money can buy) and Mobil 1 filter(proven that better than oem filter)
Here are some pictures recently taken, I can provide more photos on request.
Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions.