The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 11-23-2010, 10:12 PM   #231
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDER View Post
Yes i called calhoon county sheriffs office. No i did not talk to that deputy. But i wull get in touch with him. Alsi maid sure i filed a complsint online as per bobs request.
It's NOT a deputy you need to talk to. Talk directly with Sheriff Tatum. He's the head honcho....
Unread 11-26-2010, 03:19 PM   #232
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

I just received a letter from Senator Mike Haridopolos and he has contacted the Dept. Of Agriculture & Consumer Services regarding Harwood. If Harwood thought for one minute he would get away with his deception and fraud I guess he needs to rethink his position.

If I were Harwood I would find a way to pay back everyone 100% and then beg the court for leniency. Hopefully, they won't listen to him.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2010, 09:04 AM   #233
adam0321

Name : Adam S. Adam
adam0321 has disabled reputation
Default some one took my heads from motorsports extreme

ok I know every body was done wrong by chris at motor sports extreme. but whoever owns a blue and white car and lives in Callaway and took the fast 92mm intake and the brand new cylender heads from the office at extreme motorsports..they were not yours they belonged to me. this is the second time my property has left that shop. if you look at the heads they have my name written on them. mr Arnold has your number and I will be in touch. Please if you are the indavidual who ACCIDENTLY took the wrong engine parts please contact me. there was a new cam as well
adam0321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #234
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
ok I know every body was done wrong by chris at motor sports extreme. but whoever owns a blue and white car and lives in Callaway and took the fast 92mm intake and the brand new cylender heads from the office at extreme motorsports..they were not yours they belonged to me. this is the second time my property has left that shop. if you look at the heads they have my name written on them. mr Arnold has your number and I will be in touch. Please if you are the indavidual who ACCIDENTLY took the wrong engine parts please contact me. there was a new cam as well
None of the parts that were scattered about in Chris's ex-shop were labelled in any fashion that I could see. And apparently there were a few people missing heads and other major parts for their cars who were trying to recover such items when they decided to recover their cars. From what I could see, there was no possibility that all of the parts needed to complete all of the disassembled engines were anywhere at the shop at that time. You are only one of several people who were trying to recover their parts, and who were forced to take what they could from a limited pool available. Unfortunately, there was likely no way everyone was going to be able to recover their parts, as it appears that all the parts necessary to satisfy everyone just was not there.

There are several posts made in this thread indicating authorities that you should have already contacted about this issue. Have you done so?
Unread 12-10-2010, 08:41 AM   #235
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

I see others have filed complaints and the criminal investigation is rolling along. I bet these investigators have never seen anything like this.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2010, 12:14 PM   #236
vetteguy61

Name : Mike Elmore
vetteguy61 has disabled reputation

Adam, The heads and intake were mine. I was there the day after Chris told me they had come in. if he said they were yours he was lying to you. The intake I took was the one off my car. It was in the parts room with other parts from my car.If you're missing parts then you need to get in touch with Harwood and see where they are.
The heads were not from Texas Speed. There were no markings on them like casting number,part number or logo from Texas Speed. This can be varified by 3 members from the Emerald Coast Corvette.
vetteguy61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2011, 03:13 PM   #237
Rich Z

Here is some new contact info for anyone who feels they have legitimate claims of damages against Chris Harwood:

Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement Bob.Johnson@freshfromflorida.com
Calhoun County Sheriff's Dept. Michael Bryant <mbryant@calhounsheriff.com>

If you legitimately feel you have losses or damages inflicted at the hands of or by cause of Chris Harwood, you are NOT serving the community well by staying mum about it. The enforcing agencies rate the severity of the claim by the number of people who may have been damaged, as well as the total dollar amount involved. So in effect, YOUR refusal to get involved and try to recover your own damages or to stand up for your own right to not be victimized affects everyone.
Unread 01-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #238
Rich Z

For those of you who are not inclined to use email much, and prefer phone contact, I have added the following phone contact information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Here is some new contact info for anyone who feels they have legitimate claims of damages against Chris Harwood:

Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement Bob.Johnson@freshfromflorida.com
(850) 245-1300

Calhoun County Sheriff's Dept. Michael Bryant <mbryant@calhounsheriff.com>
(850) 674-5049 (office)
(850) 643-6636 (mobile)

If you legitimately feel you have losses or damages inflicted at the hands of or by cause of Chris Harwood, you are NOT serving the community well by staying mum about it. The enforcing agencies rate the severity of the claim by the number of people who may have been damaged, as well as the total dollar amount involved. So in effect, YOUR refusal to get involved and try to recover your own damages or to stand up for your own right to not be victimized affects everyone.
Unread 01-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #239
Rich Z

Just to let you all know where this is at right now, it appears that the Calhoun County Sheriff's Office is not going to press charges against Chris Harwood if he pays back the people he owes money to. Details are sketchy at this point.
Unread 01-22-2011, 05:30 PM   #240
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

They can't press charges if you've accepted money back from him. There is a difference. Basically, he's paying you all back and I'm still screwed. I hate him. He screwed me over on the silver car and lied about the brakes he put on the trailblazer and there is nothing I can do about it. I hope the next affair he has ends with herpes, I 100% mean it, I want him to have a pain in his ass for the rest of his life. Asshole.

I know we've all tried to stay factual and un-emotional but screw that, I'm so angry.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote