The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Chris Harwood dba XtremeMotorsports, SportscarTech.com, and Arrive-n-Drive.com (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50585)

vetteguy61 09-28-2010 01:45 PM

This is for all the people who are missing parts and still may have their car at the old xtreme motorsports. John Arnold the building owner will be there tomorrow (WED) at 12pm central time for anyone who wants to look for parts they're missing.
You can contact John Arnold at 850-340-0675.
I was asked to post his by John Arnold who called me.

Fatbum 09-28-2010 03:54 PM

Rich it seems that with that invoice and admittance from Chris you have a slam bam case closed criminal charge to press.

I'm overseas and sent emails to at least half a dozen people last night about Chris. Finding half of them was a pain.

Some of the sponsors have already emailed me back stating that they had no idea they were listed as a sponsor and had "gut feelings" about Chris. Their feelings were right.

Chris bought a black C5 z06, so he has something the courts can sell off, and they can garner wages I suppose...I've received a judgment of $1,500 in the past and I was never paid from another case where someone beat up a car of mine in highschool with knifes and bats, so I don't have much faith in the retribution process.

I suggest everyone open up a civil claim.

Someoneyoushouldknow 09-28-2010 07:16 PM

Let me do a little research. I'm thinking that we can all go in on a civil suit and collectively seek retribution. He could have his wages and tax returns garnished. I'd like a C-5 too ha ha!

C5Rick 09-28-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow (Post 123047)
and tax returns garnished!

Speaking of tax returns, maybe someone should drop the IRS a line. I'm sure with everything Mr & Mrs Extreme have done and with no licenses, they must have undeclared income the Gov. might want to look into

Fatbum 09-28-2010 10:17 PM

1-800-829-0433 is the IRS Tipline, someone knock yourself out.

If I could send an email I would, but I believe you have to call, and I can't do that or else I would.

vetteguy61 09-28-2010 10:30 PM

The florida irs has been looking in this site. Could get very interesting if the big guys in Government are looking.

Someoneyoushouldknow 09-28-2010 10:34 PM

There are lots of agencies looking into them =)

Rich Z 09-29-2010 03:56 AM

Took a short video when my car got towed out of Blountstown. Unfortunately daylight failed waiting for AAA to show up, and the timelapse I took went longer than I had anticipated. By the time the tow truck was ready to leave, it was too dark to continue the video. :banghead:

Someoneyoushouldknow 09-29-2010 07:38 AM

It's symbolic in it's irony, Rich.

So was Chris there? I noticed Keli's Grand Am there? Did he stay the whole three hours because that's a long day for him?

Bob K 09-29-2010 09:50 AM

[quote=Rich Z;123107]Took a short video when my car got towed out of Blountstown. Unfortunately daylight failed waiting for AAA to show up, and the timelapse I took went longer than I had anticipated. By the time the tow truck was ready to leave, it was too dark to continue the video. :banghead:

That's a depressing video Rich.The building looks to be deserted, which is good. It's sad that 11 months later it's leaving on a flat bed but once you get it back I think you'll be OK with it. Just wash it 20 times.

I have initiated another conversation with Bob Bushholz and I am going to contact Bill Posey, my congressman again today with some new info.

I have read in this thread that you will proceed as a group and I think that's great. The news people may not listen to one person, but there's no doubt they will listen to 5 of ya.