The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   On The Road Outside of Florida (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Niagara Falls Canada (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=658)

TwistedFun 08-30-2006 01:43 PM

thanks for posting. i have been planning a trip there with the g/f in the next year or so. the pics make me want to go even more. the sights in the north east can be great. i hiked the white mountians in new hampshire one october and that place can be amazing with all the color and waterfallsthat time of year.

krash721 01-25-2007 10:40 AM

Niagara Falls

Glad U had a good time on your trip. The Falls area is where I grew up, and it's a great place to be...ah...from!
If anyone is planning on going, U must go on the jet boat ride on the rapids...serious fun!

SteveK 01-25-2007 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krash721
Glad U had a good time on your trip. The Falls area is where I grew up, and it's a great place to be...ah...from!
If anyone is planning on going, U must go on the jet boat ride on the rapids...serious fun!

I too grew up in Western New York. I am from Olean. Where are you from?

You can never get enough of the Falls. :thumbsup:

krash721 01-26-2007 04:35 AM

Hi there,
I was born in Buffalo, and grew up in Lockport..was there until I escaped to the Army at 19.
I'm also 51, and my vert is also white!
We plan on taking the Vette up there this summer. Going to use the Auto Train, head to Nova Scotia, then N.York. Should be a blast eh?
take care,
david and jennifer

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveK
I too grew up in Western New York. I am from Olean. Where are you from?

You can never get enough of the Falls. :thumbsup:

SteveK 01-26-2007 08:44 AM

krash721..... are you going on the Garlits' Museum run this Sunday?

krash721 01-26-2007 09:44 AM

garlits

Steve...sent U a pm

Lou G 01-28-2007 06:34 PM

My wife and I and a buddy of mine and his wife are going to the Falls in August in a two Vette caravan. Can't wait to go. I have never been there.

navy2kcoupe 01-28-2007 07:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou G
My wife and I and a buddy of mine and his wife are going to the Falls in August in a two Vette caravan. Can't wait to go. I have never been there.

Went to Niagara Falls in 2005 with my wife. Had a great time! Plenty of other things to do in/around the area as well. Here are 2 of the many pix I took.
Attachment 1024

Attachment 1025

Lou G 01-29-2007 04:34 PM

Man, that looks awesome and dangerous.
Thanks for sharing.

ynkedad 01-29-2007 05:43 PM

Awesome Pics!

Hey Krash,:wavey:

I was born in Buffalo as well. I Aged all over the place in NY though, Greene, Oxford, Cortland, Norwich, Tanawanda, Riverside and the West side.
I didn't "grow up" till I joined the Navy at 17.:thumbsup:

What's that usually cost to haul a car on the auto train. I assume it has passenger cars as well.?

~Ray