The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Performance Tuning (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Happy to be here (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268)

Z06 Rocket 06-07-2006 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
:lmao: :brick2:

:rofl1: :lmao: :hehehe:

3318C5 06-07-2006 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zach
Welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

Anti Venom 06-07-2006 10:33 AM

thanks for the warm welcome everyone. As far as the L98's go, I gave up on them years ago. Too many wrestling matches with the intake runners left me very bitter. But if you were to have a mini ram on it, then..........

Rich427 06-07-2006 08:26 PM

Greg,

I have been trying to find that on board computer on my '69 for the last 17 years! :shrug01:

But I will be bringing my stock '01 6 speed Vert to Florida permanently in late December. I might want to hook up with you to see exactly what you can do for me!

Shadow 06-08-2006 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti Venom
thanks for the warm welcome everyone. As far as the L98's go, I gave up on them years ago. Too many wrestling matches with the intake runners left me very bitter. But if you were to have a mini ram on it, then..........

:hehehe: I'll see what I can do?

Spoke with Tom a while back and he indicated that he has or was getting soem equip. to do the L98 there. Is that stillhappening?

Again,

Thanks for your presence here!:thumbsup:

Gordon

pewter99 06-08-2006 07:04 AM

Quote:

:lmao: :brick2:

:toetap05:

Anti Venom 06-08-2006 08:15 AM

Quote:

:hehehe: I'll see what I can do?

Spoke with Tom a while back and he indicated that he has or was getting soem equip. to do the L98 there. Is that stillhappening?

Again,

Thanks for your presence here!:thumbsup:

Gordon

We have the hardware/software to tune the old chip cars, BUT neither Tom or myself has had the time to get accustomed to it.

2Vettes 06-08-2006 03:11 PM

Cajunmech 11-21-2006 01:30 PM

I really need help with this one. I have a very disturbing vibration that seems to be generating from the engine @ 1,600 rpm again at 2,200 rpm again at 3600rpm. It feels like it is coming from the drive train but when I disengage the clutch it stops. I can produce it sitting still and slowly bringing up the rpm to thise levels. I am getting ready to do some tuning this week, I know that the car is running lean. Check my profile to see what mods I am using. The car performs perfectly. No loss in power, no smoke, good gas mileage, no overheating. Runs like a scalded dog! Checked the motor mounts and they are fine. Could it be the clutch / flywheel area? My mechanic is stumped, the dealer hasn't a clue. My car is a 98 coupe.:shrug01: :shrug01: