The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Police Blotter (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Our robbery - arrest (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7025)

Suicide King 10-19-2007 04:13 PM

All I can say is WOW to this entire thread. People who take things from others suck in a bad way. Hope all goes right for all of you.

RevXtreme 1 10-19-2007 06:37 PM

Excellent news! Except for everyone else's bad luck lately. But the guy has to pay, no wrist slap. I'm sure with a little walk in the swamp he would tell where the motor went!:thumbsup:

USA-1 10-19-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 (Post 37548)
Excellent news! Except for everyone else's bad luck lately. But the guy has to pay, no wrist slap. I'm sure with a little walk in the swamp he would tell where the motor went! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

People like that make me want to not-only change my position on the abortion-issue.....

..... but make it retroactive, too!

;)

xkalliber 10-19-2007 10:52 PM

Amen. I got mugged by 6 teenage thugs while fishing a canal in Miami.6 against 1 and they had a gun.That kinda stuff keeps me away from big cities.

CHASZ51 10-20-2007 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 37522)
Man, you need a MAJOR change in luck.........

Or maybe move to another city.

ynkedad 10-20-2007 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom (Post 37502)

he says he is not guilty:rolleyes:

I believe him:lmao:. More than likely it's societies fault!!!:rolleyes:
I'm glad the SOB was caught!!!:dancer01:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman (Post 37506)
Sorry to hear about that. I was clocked in the back of the head friday and they stole my wallet. I woke up saturday in the hospital not knowing where I was or what happened. Then the day(sunday) I was released I totaled my vette. Not to mention my tires being slashed on tuesday night last week. I know I have a lot of Drama. I stay at home now but I am going to look for a car today. Good Luck.

SM
:crazy03:Attachment 1699

Man...where is it you live or hang out, and or who did you piss :mah: off?:D
:hmm: Maybe it's time to make a few changes...Like move or hang somewhere else? I sure hope your luck changes for the better SOON!:thumbsup:

Ms. AntiVenom 10-20-2007 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 (Post 37548)
Excellent news! Except for everyone else's bad luck lately. But the guy has to pay, no wrist slap. I'm sure with a little walk in the swamp he would tell where the motor went!:thumbsup:

I just happen to be a little swamp rat myself:lmao:
Like the back of my hand!!!!

He is a ballsy SOB too. I hope walmart can afford to make sure he gets what is coming to him:lmao: They have the money to make sure right?:p

2Vettes 10-20-2007 09:42 PM

Man, this is some thread. Ms AV glad they caught the guy and hope he gets whats coming to him...and SM I just wish you better luck all around!!
I can't believe how many folks here have been attacked!

SteveK 10-21-2007 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmjunkie (Post 37507)
Palm Bay eh, you missed your chance!! There is allot of places around Palm Bay he could have became Alligator bait!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Let's.... the Tillman, Crane Creek, etc......... yeah, you're right. But I think the Alligators deserve better meals :hehehe:

Kap142 10-21-2007 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman (Post 37506)
Sorry to hear about that. I was clocked in the back of the head friday and they stole my wallet. I woke up saturday in the hospital not knowing where I was or what happened. Then the day(sunday) I was released I totaled my vette. Not to mention my tires being slashed on tuesday night last week. I know I have a lot of Drama. I stay at home now but I am going to look for a car today. Good Luck.

SM
:crazy03:Attachment 1699

Jeeze Sandman where on earth did you find that black cloud,damn!