The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   ***This Wed March 5th Dinner at Bostons in Tampa **** (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13643)

pewter99 03-05-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glamcem (Post 53237)
alright guys , me and my Z will be there :D .. we should do some cruise or something afterwards ..see y'all there

:thumbsup:

if we are not out in the parking lot come inside to the left..we will be the group at the big table in the bar area

C5Rick 03-05-2008 05:23 PM

[quote=Shadow;53190]It's been a weekly (I guess) thing on Corvette Forum for a while. It's something that originated on the old CorvetteForum. We used to get HUGE crowds that would attend these things. We'd have them when a member came in from out of town, we'd use them as fundraisers for St. Judes, and such and I guess they just became sort of a weekly thing?

[u][i]Unfortunately, a lot of the old timers and long time supporting members (life members, etc) can no longer access the threads on corvette forum.

Subsequently, most have migrated to "less hostile territory":yesnod::lmao: such as here, CorvetteGuru and the Valley. I guess thats why they show up here? IDK?

So to answer your question, it's not one something we put together but it is a gathering of vette owners, and that's always a party!!:dancer01::thumbsup:

QUOTE]

If this CF members getting together, I would have to stay away since my car was banned from being on Corvette Forum.

pewter99 03-05-2008 05:34 PM

[quote=C5Rick;53259
If this CF members getting together, I would have to stay away since my car was banned from being on Corvette Forum.[/QUOTE]

It is something I started on CF....I have been a RC over there for years...that being said we have people who are members on Corvette Forum, Corvette Florida, Tampabay Vettes and people who are not a member of anything who show up.

But there are those who cannot get over some things and well thats to bad.

I got news for you...every event you attend will be attended by people from all of the above and more so if you feel that way you won't be attending anything.
I will continue to post the events here as well as there. Just like all the tech articles I post here.
As for the rest of you...seeya in an hour or so.

Yellow 03-05-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5Rick (Post 53259)

If this CF members getting together, I would have to stay away since my car was banned from being on Corvette Forum.

:confused: car banned :confused:

Yellow 03-05-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glamcem (Post 53237)
alright guys , me and my Z will be there :D .. we should do some cruise or something afterwards ..see y'all there

seeya there

Shadow 03-05-2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pewter99 (Post 53261)
It is something I started on CF....I have been a RC over there for years...that being said we have people who are members on Corvette Forum, Corvette Florida, Tampabay Vettes and people who are not a member of anything who show up.

But there are those who cannot get over some things and well thats to bad.

I got news for you...every event you attend will be attended by people from all of the above and more so if you feel that way you won't be attending anything.
I will continue to post the events here as well as there. Just like all the tech articles I post here.
As for the rest of you...seeya in an hour or so.

STOP!!
Dang it guys! Behave!

Posted by RickC5
Quote:

Rick, Leave the Corvetteforum peeps to thier mess! Or start a different thread to voice your opinion about it. This is a get together thread. :ets leave it at that:thumbsup:

The gathering is not "hosted" by anyone. As Robert said, there are people there from everywhere, some from nowhere, and some that are unable to get some places. It's all good:thumbsup:

Quote:

But there are those who cannot get over some things and well thats to bad

Robert, knock off the shots please! This is not the place for it. Take it to pm's, a mod, get on the phone or see the person face to face and work out your differences:thumbsup:
It's funny what a little true communication will do:thumbsup:

If there's a problem with a particular response, please use the proper format to report it. As a moderator on CorvetteForum, you know the drill:thumbsup:

I really want to keep this on topic.

So, gentlemen, please play nicely and for those in attendance, enjoy your meal and comaraderie .:icon_cheers:

Consider this the first and last warning:thumbsup:

I'm gonna have a coconut rum and coke and get some paperwork done!

pewter99 03-05-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 53274)
STOP!!
Dang it guys! Behave!

Posted by RickC5

Rick, Leave the Corvetteforum peeps to thier mess! Or start a different thread to voice your opinion about it. This is a get together thread. :ets leave it at that:thumbsup:

The gathering is not "hosted" by anyone. As Robert said, there are people there from everywhere, some from nowhere, and some that are unable to get some places. It's all good:thumbsup:

Robert, knock off the shots please! This is not the place for it. Take it to pm's, a mod, get on the phone or see the person face to face and work out your differences:thumbsup:
It's funny what a little true communication will do:thumbsup:

If there's a problem with a particular response, please use the proper format to report it. As a moderator on CorvetteForum, you know the drill:thumbsup:

I really want to keep this on topic.

So, gentlemen, please play nicely and for those in attendance, enjoy your meal and comaraderie .:icon_cheers:

Consider this the first and last warning:thumbsup:

I'm gonna have a coconut rum and coke and get some paperwork done!

there is no problem....don't make everything a battle....I didnt call anyone out..I simply stated the facts..I named no names....or made no references....

/thread

Shadow 03-06-2008 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pewter99 (Post 53293)
there is no problem....don't make everything a battle....I didnt call anyone out..I simply stated the facts..I named no names....or made no references....

/thread

Hope everyone had a great time:thumbsup:Bostons is a neat place.

Sorry you had to take this back off topic:(

There's no "battle." I asked that the thread stay on Topic (Bostons & the gathering), simple as that. The above was uncalled for.

Obviously that can't be done:rolleyes:

There are always 2 sets of "facts", none of which belong in this thread!

:wavey: