The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   On The Road in Florida (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   St. Augustine 2008? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19956)

TxMomma 09-21-2008 12:00 PM

dates......?

We were looking at the following time frames........9/29 to 10/3 or 10/6 to 10/10. These really are the only dates we would be able to do anything due to schedule conflict with our relief person after the 16th of Oct. Let me know if these dates work for any of ya'll.

Angel

Connie Z 09-21-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxMomma (Post 70565)
We were looking at the following time frames........9/29 to 10/3 or 10/6 to 10/10. These really are the only dates we would be able to do anything due to schedule conflict with our relief person after the 16th of Oct. Let me know if these dates work for any of ya'll.

Angel

The week of October 6 would be better for us since all our animals will still be up the prior week. We will not be able to be gone the entire week, but can manage to be away from 10/7 to 10/10. Will that work?

We are really looking forward to being in St. Augustine again and spending time with everyone.

Anyone else want to join us?

ynkedad 09-22-2008 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connie Z (Post 70587)
We will not be able to be gone the entire week, but can manage to be away from 10/7 to 10/10. Will that work?

We are really looking forward to being in St. Augustine again and spending time with everyone.

:thumbsup: Sounds like a plan. Btw, Hi Connie :wavey:.

Connie Z 09-22-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad (Post 70640)
:thumbsup: Sounds like a plan. Btw, Hi Connie :wavey:.

It is a plan. We have made reservations at the Inn and are already packed. We are just waiting for the day to leave - I'm so excited! Make your reservations right away.

Hey Gordon, what did momma say? We want to see you two there. We had such fun last year and are really looking forward to the same this year.

ynkedad 09-22-2008 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connie Z (Post 70655)
It is a plan. We have made reservations at the Inn and are already packed. We are just waiting for the day to leave - I'm so excited! Make your reservations right away.

:wavey: Hey Connie,
Our reservations are made as well! See you guys there:thumbsup:.

Rich Z 09-22-2008 08:28 PM

:thumbsup:

Sounds GREAT! Really looking forward to it!

Anyone else want to join us? Gordon?

BTW, the inn has a special for mid week where they knock of 15 percent from the listed price. Anyone interested in checking this place out, just click on the graphic at the top of this forum and take a look at their website.

Shadow 09-22-2008 08:35 PM

Busy weekend and didn't get a chance to ask. I'll talk with her tonight.

Gonna be close bt maybe we can do it? I'll let you know later or tomorrow.

Gordon

ynkedad 09-23-2008 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 70704)
Busy weekend and didn't get a chance to ask.

Ask her??? Man, you need to DEMAND not ask my friend:hehehe:! Angel knows that I'M the man and I wear the pants in the family and what I say goes:rolleyes:!!!!!

:hide:

Shadow 09-23-2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad (Post 70753)
Ask her??? Man, you need to DEMAND not ask my friend:hehehe:! Angel knows that I'M the man and I wear the pants in the family and what I say goes:rolleyes:!!!!!

:hide:

Uh huh...ok. Where did you hide the body?:rofl1:

Shadow 09-23-2008 10:01 AM

BTW guys and gals. Unfortunately we're not going to be able to make this one:(

Shes part of a team that's bringing the Electronic Medical records system on line at St. joes Hospital.

They go "live" on the 6th and all requests for leave other than family/emergency, have been denied:thumbsdown:

We are planning on next years though:thumbsup:

You folks have a blast and have one (or 2) for me!

And Ray, aw, never mind...:lmao: