The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   URGENT MESSAGE FOR DVD (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23113)

dvdcta 11-17-2008 08:21 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 75557)
:rofl1:Don't sweat it, I saw them. Know them from another site:thumbsup:

let 'em play:dancer01:

Ya'll I'm glad ta see some humor in your life. cause not all will be here!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

98 softtail 11-19-2008 10:11 PM

I say move it to the roadhouse and banish them to the childrens corner.

dvdcta 11-19-2008 10:17 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98 softtail (Post 75777)

What ya talkin about???????????????????????????? :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Harbor Master 11-20-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

softtail, Need to know what I have said or done to deserve such a rude, demoralizing, and undeserved statement like the one you just placed in this thread. Yes I am new to your site and learning names and personalities as I go. I have been very careful not to break rules, or to offend anyone in any way. That being said I am very perplexed as to what you are insinuating. I feel it was a cheap shot and had no merit in it's origin. Hard to believe :2232censored: HUTCH

Rich Z 11-20-2008 12:24 AM

I can see where I am going to have to set up some rules here and implement a system to enforce them. Come on guys, I have enough to do without playing school marm and rapping people across the knuckles for bad behavior in the school yard.... :toetap05:

LS2POWA 11-20-2008 12:26 AM

Well you guys are having a conversation about a girl whose considered a teen queen of adult material, as shown by anthrax's avatar.

He prolly said put y'all in the corner, cause this thread seems more like a aim/yahoo conversation then a regular forum posting. That's just my opinion from what I see. A lot of the threads im started to see pop, are in similar fashion minus the talk of the adult queen.

ANTBRAX 11-20-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbor Master (Post 75790)
softtail, Need to know what I have said or done to deserve such a rude, demoralizing, and undeserved statement like the one you just placed in this thread. Yes I am new to your site and learning names and personalities as I go. I have been very careful not to break rules, or to offend anyone in any way. That being said I am very perplexed as to what you are insinuating. I feel it was a cheap shot and had no merit in it's origin. Hard to believe :2232censored: HUTCH

Im with HUTCH...We are all here to have a little fun. This is not the be all, end all in life. I, also, am new here and I dont really care what anyone thinks of me, of my sense of humor. I may not care to be as passive as the gentleman from Michigan. In the future, I may not chose to be, but, for now I will just say that you need not try to belittle folks you dont know...:reddevil:

dvdcta 11-20-2008 12:43 AM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTBRAX (Post 75793)
Im with HUTCH...We are all here to have a little fun. This is not the be all, end all in life. I, also, am new here and I dont really care what anyone thinks of me, of my sense of humor. I may not care to be as passive as the gentleman from Michigan. In the future, I may not chose to be, but, for now I will just say that you need not try to belittle folks you dont know...:reddevil:

YO! bro! I'm with YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ANTBRAX 11-20-2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS2POWA (Post 75792)
Well you guys are having a conversation about a girl whose considered a teen queen of adult material, as shown by anthrax's avatar.

He prolly said put y'all in the corner, cause this thread seems more like a aim/yahoo conversation then a regular forum posting. That's just my opinion from what I see. A lot of the threads im started to see pop, are in similar fashion minus the talk of the adult queen.

Aint she hot though? :lmao:

98 softtail 11-20-2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTBRAX (Post 75795)
Aint she hot though? :lmao:

Damn right she's Hot...i gotta stop hangin in adult entertainment bars.