The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Lets see your pets (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=550)

2Vettes 08-01-2006 08:53 PM

9T8Vette how old is Maxie? Nice looking Boxer.
AlphaEden, nice rescue. There are some great dogs people just can't take care of or don't want to. At least if they give them up someone else can take them home and love them.
Those Shar-Pei's are something. It's a breed I've only seen once or twice and here there are several on this board :shrug01:
Let's see more pets...I know there are more out there :D

9T8Vette 08-01-2006 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes
9T8Vette how old is Maxie? Nice looking Boxer.
AlphaEden, nice rescue. There are some great dogs people just can't take care of or don't want to. At least if they give them up someone else can take them home and love them.
Those Shar-Pei's are something. It's a breed I've only seen once or twice and here there are several on this board :shrug01:
Let's see more pets...I know there are more out there :D

Thank You 2Vettes Maxi is 5 years old.We have no childrens so our pets are our kids.I still miss Rocky deeply.He was a dog that would scare the crap out of folks :hehehe: BUT would not :nonod: hurt a Flea. Keep the Pics coming ya'll:thumbsup:

naples 08-01-2006 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9T8Vette
Thank You 2Vettes Maxi is 5 years old.We have no childrens so our pets are our kids.I still miss Rocky deeply.He was a dog that would scare the crap out of folks :hehehe: BUT would not :nonod: hurt a Flea. Keep the Pics coming ya'll:thumbsup:

:iagree: Keep them coming. There are really no bad pics of pets or corvettes:thumbsup:

Formula Outlaw 08-04-2006 09:19 AM

3 Attachment(s)
When my ex and I split, we had 4 dogs, 4 cats, and 3 birds.

I got one dog (hers) and she got mine, don't ask.

So I have "Cattledog", where we adopted out from a shelter after she was born there and spent 11 months there. Daphne has turned out to be a sweetheart although it took a while to get there.

She took the split extremely hard, losing her brothers and sisters but I believe she actually enjoys being the only child even more. Here's a couple of pix.

Nytro 08-04-2006 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow
Good Mom ;)

Sorry Kim:blush:

naples 08-04-2006 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
When my ex and I split, we had 4 dogs, 4 cats, and 3 birds.

I got one dog (hers) and she got mine, don't ask.

So I have "Cattledog", where we adopted out from a shelter after she was born there and spent 11 months there. Daphne has turned out to be a sweetheart although it took a while to get there.

She took the split extremely hard, losing her brothers and sisters but I believe she actually enjoys being the only child even more. Here's a couple of pix.

I would love to have a dog. But , I work so much. I would not be there to take proper care. That looks like a good size and not a lot of fur to shed.

Formula Outlaw 08-04-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naples
I would love to have a dog. But , I work so much. I would not be there to take proper care. That looks like a good size and not a lot of fur to shed.

She doesn't shed too bad, but she does have white hair so it shows up on everything. I have to vacuum every other day, particularly the couch..:D

"Daffy" is a very solid very muscular dog. Although she isn't overly tall, she weighs about 80 lbs. and is an EXCELLENT watch dog. We've had water line construction going in our street for about three weeks now and there's a small alley/road that is right next to my house that goes to three houses behind me. When they were running the main line back there and Daffy was in the back yard, she started growling at them (kind of the I've got my eye on you type of growls) and one of the workers acted out like he was going to come over the fence after her and she just about tore the whole chain link section out trying to go through the fence after him. Scared that idiot half out of his pants. I saw the whole thing and after putting Daffy inside I just went out and told the A$$xxxx "don't XXXX with the dog".

When I'm watching TV, her head is usually on my knee or right next to "Dad"...:)

TwistedFun 08-09-2006 04:25 PM

my goofy dog i got at the dog pound.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...6/ed141b54.jpg

naples 08-09-2006 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedFun
my goofy dog i got at the dog pound.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...6/ed141b54.jpg

There are no goofy dogs only goofy people!:yesnod:

Formula Outlaw 08-09-2006 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naples
There are no goofy dogs only goofy people!:yesnod:

How true....I like animals better than most people...they are much more honest...:yesnod: