The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Chris Harwood dba XtremeMotorsports, SportscarTech.com, and Arrive-n-Drive.com (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50585)

vetteguy61 09-24-2010 12:15 PM

Well darn Bob you left me off the list.

Bob K 09-24-2010 12:42 PM

No I didn't Mike. I'm adding it right now. When I compose an email like that I put XXX after the address I'm sending it to so I don't accidentally send it. I got notification that it didn't go through because I forgot to remove XXX. I will add your name and then send it. Damn, that makes 5 of ya.

vetteguy61 09-24-2010 01:01 PM

The more we can get the more charges can be put on him.Been playing Johnny Cash prison songs this morning . lol

Bob K 09-24-2010 01:13 PM

I have more to post later. We can get this guy!!!! Stay tuned.

vetteguy61 09-24-2010 03:28 PM

Went to Panama City Auto this morning and talked to Ray the service manager about my car.They will pull the motor next week and check the flex plate and torque tube. LME stands by that the motor has plenty of lube in to turn by hand so it has to be something else.Wouldn't put it past me the flex plate is not tight or put in wrong. The saga continues.

vetteguy61 09-24-2010 04:03 PM

Going to send Chris another e mail shortly to make sure he will be in Bluntstown Mon morning at 10:30 to find the rest of my parts and pay me the money he owes me. Since I already sent a text and e mail yesterday with no response I don't believe he will respond to my next e mail.

THUNDER 09-24-2010 04:09 PM

I texted him aswell over the last two days with no responce.

Rich Z 09-24-2010 08:44 PM

I understand that Chris Harwood is indeed registered in Florida under the business name of SportscarTech. I don't believe he ever registered XtremeMotorsports, and I just don't have any info concerning Arrive-n-Drive.

Connie and I drove by the building in SE Tallahassee that Chris claims he is moving to, and there is no visible activity in the recent past there at all. So quite likely, right now he has NO business presence at all, anywhere. Matter of fact, I will be VERY surprised if this move he has been talking about is taking place at all.

Fatbum 09-24-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 122737)
I understand that Chris Harwood is indeed registered in Florida under the business name of SportscarTech. I don't believe he ever registered XtremeMotorsports, and I just don't have any info concerning Arrive-n-Drive.

Connie and I drove by the building in SE Tallahassee that Chris claims he is moving to, and there is no visible activity in the recent past there at all. So quite likely, right now he has NO business presence at all, anywhere. Matter of fact, I will be VERY surprised if this move he has been talking about is taking place at all.

He was never registered under XtremeMotorsports.

Arrive-n-Drive might not be so much of a business as a gimmick for SCT.

Someoneyoushouldknow 09-24-2010 08:51 PM

When I asked what he was under he told me Weswood which was Wes' thing. They must have registered under sportscartech fairly recently. I wonder if it's only a tax ID number vs actual registration with the state? It also could have been done as a result of mine and Dan's complaints.