The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   CorvetteFlorida Feedback! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Things have been dead here lately.... (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21057)

grumpyvette 11-17-2008 05:40 PM

lets have some suggestions to build traffic?
on every forum I participate on I try to build traffic and add useful info, if theres some area you gentelmen want more info on please let me know so I can add posts in that area, but if I get zero responce Im only assuming theres no interest, for at least the present time frame
ive got 40 plus years experiance, a vast data base and lots of other resources.
I don,t know every answer but I sure can find related info on most stuff that might help

vett boy 11-17-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grumpyvette (Post 75562)

I don,t know every answer

So your real name is not Hib.(thats good );)Any way thanks for the offer ,you should add a great deal.

Rich Z 11-17-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

on every forum I participate on I try to build traffic and add useful info, if theres some area you gentelmen want more info on please let me know so I can add posts in that area, but if I get zero responce Im only assuming theres no interest, for at least the present time frame
I don,t know every answer but I sure can find related info on most stuff that might help

Well I certainly would appreciate the help here. I have no idea what people want out of this site. But I think a good start would be to make certain that any question asked gets answered promptly. I think the frustration of posting a question and never getting an answer has been the downfall of many sites. And people just like to spark a discussion. So it is important to keep the flame going as long as possible.

As you mentioned yourself, this is more of a social club then a techie hangout. But I think a slight merger of the two would be beneficial. In other words, have anyone who visits here feel that if they had need for help, they had friends here willing to pitch in with advice and information.

Thanks for offering to help.... :thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 09:04 PM

things

Quote:

YO! grummpy don't think that I don't read your stuff It's not on ya bro! I post stuff & don't get any answers, butt that doesn't keep me from tryin.......... I'm the wild chiled !!!!!! your friend from naples!!!!! :thumbsup:

THOR 11-18-2008 10:58 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the offer and info. We could use all the technical experts we can get. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
PS: Are you going to the UCP this Saturday in Brandon??