The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Welcome Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Taking signature/avatar requests! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5358)

Bob K 02-10-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiceman (Post 108263)
and so now ms Extreme and Yellow, and Ms antivenom and whom ever else reading this post BOB are laughing at me????????????thanks Bob it's all your fault, and when you discover your next flat tires @ all 4 corner's , well just see who laugh's last, that goes for you too Gordy I know your the one behind all this.

My first good laugh of the day. Thanks Spice. ms Extreme does not do the avitars. Ms antivenom does. Not laughing at you but with you. :lmao::lmao:

EDIT: Gordon put me up to this.:D

Shadow 02-10-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiceman (Post 108263)
and so now ms Extreme and Yellow, and Ms antivenom and whom ever else reading this post BOB are laughing at me????????????thanks Bob it's all your fault, and when you discover your next flat tires @ all 4 corner's , well just see who laugh's last, that goes for you too Gordy I know your the one behind all this.

WTF!????:shrug01:

This is the first I've seen of this:rofl1::lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob K (Post 108264)
My first good laugh of the day. Thanks Spice. ms Extreme does not do the avitars. Ms antivenom does. Not laughing at you but with you. :lmao::lmao:

EDIT: Gordon put me up to this.:D

I've been guilty of a LOT of chit in my day....this one I'm totally innocent of....you ladies carry on...:thumbsup::wavey:

Bob K 02-10-2010 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 108273)
I've been guilty of a LOT of chit in my day....this one I'm totally innocent of....you ladies carry on...:thumbsup::wavey:

Don't the guilty always plead innocent? :lmao:

spiceman 02-10-2010 12:53 PM

Yeah see I knew it, I see your laughing too!
your the moderator ain't you Gordy? Why the heck didn't you moderate my mistake of which woman was which when it came to Avatar's. Ya was sleeping on the job, ya was lookin over the road house sluts again weren't ya and left your ole buddy Spice's butt hangin out for everyone to drive by and spank........ Thanks Gordy ole Pal, ole Buddy, ole cheif and commander......I'll be splitten a gut while the air in your vettes tire's go flatt right along side of my new best friend BOB K...Good ole BOB.

Bob K 02-10-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiceman (Post 108275)
your the moderator ain't you Gordy? Why the heck didn't you moderate my mistake of which woman was which when it came to Avatar's. Ya was sleeping on the job, ya was lookin over the road house sluts again weren't ya and left your ole buddy Spice's butt hangin out for everyone to drive by and spank........ Thanks Gordy ole Pal, ole Buddy, ole cheif and commander......I'll be splitten a gut while the air in your vettes tire's go flatt right along side of my new best friend BOB K...Good ole BOB.

:lmao::lmao::rofl1:

Ms. AntiVenom 02-10-2010 04:46 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:Im still in recovery Im not supposed to do things like laugh to hard guys:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Shadow 02-10-2010 05:07 PM

:lmao:
Quote:

Originally Posted by spiceman (Post 108275)

Chit!! Guess you caught me with my hand in the cookie jar (that's what they're calling it aren't they?)

Moderate women...get real.....I stay away from that sort of stuff....too dangerous for me:eek:

Did I get a new vette?:lmao::lmao:

I'll make sure I keep your 6 covered from now on brother!:thumbsup: