The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Welcome Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Moved to Fl from GA (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26183)

IMPTKLR 01-30-2009 07:53 PM

Moved to Fl from GA

Just wanted to stop in and say hello,
i just moved to Florida from Georgia, Im new to your area but not new to vettes , im on #6 and couldnt imagine a better group of people to associate with... im up for any cruise, show so if you need someone to cruise with.. give me a shout...

thanks.. hope to meet some Y'all soon..:thumbsup:

Brian

"Backyard Mechanic" 01-30-2009 08:07 PM

:welcome::welcome::wavey::wavey::thumbsup::pics::pics:

zzzona 01-30-2009 08:10 PM

Welcome:::: :thumbsup:

There is a BBQ / Party being thrown about for next
month.....

IMPTKLR 01-30-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzzona (Post 81852)
Welcome:::: :thumbsup:

There is a BBQ / Party being thrown about for next
month.....

Please let me know where and when.. id l like to meet some people here

oh BTW how do you post pics??

IMPTKLR 01-30-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Backyard Mechanic" (Post 81851)
:welcome::welcome::wavey::wavey::thumbsup::pics::pics:

how do you put up pics here??

zzzona 01-30-2009 08:29 PM

[quote=IMPTKLR;81855]how do you put up pics here??[/QUOTE

This post helps get you there..

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ead.php?t=1698

IMPTKLR 01-30-2009 09:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[quote=zzzona;81856]
Quote:

Originally Posted by IMPTKLR (Post 81855)
how do you put up pics here??[/QUOTE

This post helps get you there..

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ead.php?t=1698

thank you.. test pic below

Shadow 01-30-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMPTKLR (Post 81854)
Please let me know where and when.. id l like to meet some people here

oh BTW how do you post pics??

Hello:wavey: and :welcome: to the site:thumbsup:

Lots of great folks here!

Here's a link to the party thread. HAven't set the date yet but it looks like i's definately in March (1 though middle somewhere?)

Very laid back group here so kick back, have some fun, speak your mind and hang on for the ride:thumbsup:

Beautiful car BTW:thumbsup:

Rich Z 01-31-2009 12:27 AM

:welcome: Homosassa is a nice area. The wife and I have been through there quite often. They also have a show at Crystal River Chevy every Spring, so keep your eyes open for it.

Be sure to wave at us when you see us. You are part of the CorvetteFlorida Brotherhood now......... :thumbsup:

Pres712 01-31-2009 07:34 AM

Welcome

Welcome to the site and Florida. You picked a beautiful part of Florida to live. For something to do on any Thursday evening stop by the "Cruise In" at the Chick-Fil-A in Spring Hill. Head down US-19 and hang a left at SR-50 (Cortez Blvd.) and turn left at Mariner a quick right onto the service road (right after the car wash) to the shopping center. Look for the Chick-Fil-A and park it! Generally starts around 5 or so. Be sure and bring a chair to sit in. Generally around 10 to 15 Vettes show up and you get a 20% discount at the Chick!!!

The Crystal River show is March 28th. I can't find my info on it right now but maybe someone else can chime in?

JIM KILL 01-31-2009 07:39 AM

WELCOME

:welcome: Welcome from TampaBay Vettes :welcome:

www.tampabayvettes.com

:hehehe: JIM :hehehe:

If you want to drive down to Brandon.....We Cruise February 22, 2009
Look at our Forum and Calendar on this forum for information.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...2-22&e=376&c=2

Rich427 01-31-2009 10:08 AM

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

IMPTKLR 01-31-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 81864)
Hello:wavey: and :welcome: to the site:thumbsup:

Lots of great folks here!

Here's a link to the party thread. HAven't set the date yet but it looks like i's definately in March (1 though middle somewhere?)

Very laid back group here so kick back, have some fun, speak your mind and hang on for the ride:thumbsup:

Beautiful car BTW:thumbsup:

thanks.. i dont see the link you sent..

IMPTKLR 01-31-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pres712 (Post 81886)
Welcome to the site and Florida. You picked a beautiful part of Florida to live. For something to do on any Thursday evening stop by the "Cruise In" at the Chick-Fil-A in Spring Hill. Head down US-19 and hang a left at SR-50 (Cortez Blvd.) and turn left at Mariner a quick right onto the service road (right after the car wash) to the shopping center. Look for the Chick-Fil-A and park it! Generally starts around 5 or so. Be sure and bring a chair to sit in. Generally around 10 to 15 Vettes show up and you get a 20% discount at the Chick!!!

The Crystal River show is March 28th. I can't find my info on it right now but maybe someone else can chime in?

i know right where that is.. i will make sure to stop in... gotta have my sweet tea..:dancer01:

IMPTKLR 01-31-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIM KILL (Post 81888)
:welcome: Welcome from TampaBay Vettes :welcome:

www.tampabayvettes.com

:hehehe: JIM :hehehe:

If you want to drive down to Brandon.....We Cruise February 22, 2009
Look at our Forum and Calendar on this forum for information.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...2-22&e=376&c=2

thanks jim.. i emailed someone from your club.. they gave me thier cell and said to call once im down.. the moving trucks come on the 4th and deliver to my new house on the 9th... after the 9th im good for whatever..
i plan on looking back at the email to see who from tampavettes gave me thier cell and call them once im there...

thanks , all yall seem really laid back... that will be a nice change

Mark Dalton 01-31-2009 12:45 PM

Howdy and welcome. :welcome:You're right about it being laid back here. No egos to deal with. Hope you enjoy it here and thanks for the pic of your 'vette.:thumbsup:

spiceman 01-31-2009 03:22 PM

Welcome aboard to some really great times & PEOPLE

:welcome:Ya man the people are great here for sure. Rich, Gordon, Jack, you name them, there always there for you.

Hey, don't mean to be nosey ( well maybe I do mean too) but how about some info on your black toy...........like everything I see so far.
And do you do the races? You know, the Rolex 24, or Sebring 12 hour, Pinks that kinda thing.

HEY TO ALL MY OLD FRIENDS AT AFCC :dancer01::wavey::dancer01::wavey:
Spice

IMPTKLR 01-31-2009 03:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by spiceman (Post 81904)
:welcome:Ya man the people are great here for sure. Rich, Gordon, Jack, you name them, there always there for you.

Hey, don't mean to be nosey ( well maybe I do mean too) but how about some info on your black toy...........like everything I see so far.
And do you do the races? You know, the Rolex 24, or Sebring 12 hour, Pinks that kinda thing.

HEY TO ALL MY OLD FRIENDS AT AFCC :dancer01::wavey::dancer01::wavey:
Spice

here's a teaser :

Long Tube Headers / Hi-Flow cats / Borla Stingers , Custom Ground Cam, Vararam Intake,
360.Forged 20's / N2O wet kit 2?? shot / Forged Low Comp Pistons / Ductile-Iron Sleeves /
Ported Intake & TB / Hardened Push Rods...and more

spiceman 01-31-2009 03:37 PM

LORDY man, sounds like a real pinks kinda Vette to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMPTKLR (Post 81906)
here's a teaser :

Long Tube Headers / Hi-Flow cats / Borla Stingers , Custom Ground Cam, Vararam Intake,
360.Forged 20's / N2O wet kit 2?? shot / Forged Low Comp Pistons / Ductile-Iron Sleeves /
Ported Intake & TB / Hardened Push Rods...and more

So let me ask ya something, I'm kinda old so you'll have to forgive me for askin all these questionsok, but what kinda torque and HP is she turnin out w/o the 0-2?:thumbsup:

IMPTKLR 01-31-2009 03:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by spiceman (Post 81907)
So let me ask ya something, I'm kinda old so you'll have to forgive me for askin all these questionsok, but what kinda torque and HP is she turnin out w/o the 0-2?:thumbsup:

in the 7??'s
:thumbsup:

heres a few pics from of our events

spiceman 01-31-2009 03:46 PM

7's w/o 02, no spray, bones straight up

just whom did all this fine engine work for you, may want them to look over a project of mine.
That's some very impressive number's. What the et with full shot?

IMPTKLR 01-31-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiceman (Post 81909)
just whom did all this fine engine work for you, may want them to look over a project of mine.

honestly i have not run it since the n20 install,so i have no idea what it will run.. its more for show than anything...

jeff @ starr performance in Pittsburgh did some and rob @ lamar walden did the n20 install, the tuning was done by eli @ red star performance

kinda frankensteined it depending on where i was living at the time..

in the last year and a half ive moved from georgia to NY to Pittsburgh now tampa...

IMPTKLR 01-31-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

but by far the best i know is robbie at lamar walden racing in atl. ga

him and his father are great guys and fair on prices.. they dont charge "corvette tax"

IMPTKLR 01-31-2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

and just so its clear im not running 7.00's et ,,, im in the 7+hp bracket

spiceman 01-31-2009 04:49 PM

Beautiful corvette for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMPTKLR (Post 81917)
and just so its clear im not running 7.00's et ,,, im in the 7+hp bracket

have a great day............and thanks for all the info. Would like to see the vette one day.
Spice:thumbsup:

navy2kcoupe 01-31-2009 06:15 PM

Brian, welcome to CorvetteFlorida! My wife has an Aunt and Uncle who live in Homosassa,
and I'm originally from about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh.
Nice group of people on this site.........enjoy yourself.
Nice Vette!:thumbsup:
Andy Anderson :wavey:

IMPTKLR 01-31-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe (Post 81923)
Brian, welcome to CorvetteFlorida! My wife has an Aunt and Uncle who live in Homosassa,
and I'm originally from about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh.
Nice group of people on this site.........enjoy yourself.
Nice Vette!:thumbsup:
Andy Anderson :wavey:

thanks ... i assume your supporting the steelers tomorrow?

MRS. XTREME 01-31-2009 07:36 PM

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

So glad you joined us !!! Great group of people here !!!

Hope you enjoy your stay in Florida :)

navy2kcoupe 01-31-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMPTKLR (Post 81924)
thanks ... i assume your supporting the steelers tomorrow?

Reluctantly! My Brother and Sister-In-Law live there and are rooting for the Steelers tomorrow, so to keep peace in the family I'm going along. Truth be told.....I hate the Steelers! I'm a Patriots fan, but HAVE to root for the AFC, and that's the Steelers.
Andy :wavey:

KCandSting 02-02-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMPTKLR (Post 81850)
Just wanted to stop in and say hello,
i just moved to Florida from Georgia, Im new to your area but not new to vettes , im on #6 and couldnt imagine a better group of people to associate with... im up for any cruise, show so if you need someone to cruise with.. give me a shout...

thanks.. hope to meet some Y'all soon..:thumbsup:

Brian

Welcome to Citrus County! You have a very active Corvette club right in your backyard! (Citrus County Corvette Club) We meet the second Tuesday of every month at ABC Pizza on SR19 in Crystal River (7PM). Come early for dinner and meet the gang. Next meeting is 2/10/09. Citrus County Corvette Club has a road trip and show set for Saturday, 2/21/09. Our big all Corvette Show is 'Corvettes In The Sunshine' - Crystal Chevrolet - SR19, Homosassa -3/28/09. Check us out on line http://www.citruscorvettes.com/ . Check out our calendar and activity photo sections. We are about 150 members strong and always looking for more. Come on over to the CCCC side and Save The Wave!
V.P.
Ken

IMPTKLR 02-02-2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCandSting (Post 82023)
Welcome to Citrus County! You have a very active Corvette club right in your backyard! (Citrus County Corvette Club) We meet the second Tuesday of every month at ABC Pizza on SR19 in Crystal River (7PM). Come early for dinner and meet the gang. Next meeting is 2/10/09. Citrus County Corvette Club has a road trip and show set for Saturday, 2/21/09. Our big all Corvette Show is 'Corvettes In The Sunshine' - Crystal Chevrolet - SR19, Homosassa -3/28/09. Check us out on line http://www.citruscorvettes.com/ . Check out our calendar and activity photo sections. We are about 150 members strong and always looking for more. Come on over to the CCCC side and Save The Wave!
V.P.
Ken

I will definetly try to make the meeting on the 10th

thanks

THOR 02-02-2009 04:55 PM

:welcome::welcome: and I must say your pics are great. Hope to see you around sometime soon. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

IMPTKLR 02-06-2009 10:02 PM

looking for some vette get togethers this weekend

i am finally in town permanently
:dancer01:

wondering if anything is going on this weekend????
:shrug01:

let me know.. i would really enjoy meeting some of yall

MRS. XTREME 03-10-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMPTKLR (Post 82386)
i am finally in town permanently
:dancer01:

wondering if anything is going on this weekend????
:shrug01:

let me know.. i would really enjoy meeting some of yall

Make sure to keep an eye on the calendar we have on this site... there is tons of stuff always going on around FLA !!!:dancer01::crazy03:

vettejack 03-11-2009 08:19 AM

To IMPTKLR.......

:welcome: to THE Club!

I'll give you the same warning I give all new comers when it comes to hangin' around these folks.....keep your hand on your wallet....:hehehe:

Other than that...have a grand time!! :dancer01: