The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Welcome Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello from Michigan (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23046)

Harbor Master 11-15-2008 09:49 AM

Hello from Michigan

4 Attachment(s)
I have been looking for a new place to call home and I believe this is it. I met one of your members at SM and followed him to this site. Glad I did and looking forward to the future. :thumbsup: HUTCH

THOR 11-15-2008 11:06 AM

:welcome::welcome: to the Forum. You might consider starting your own thread so that all the folks will realize you are a newbie and can welcome you. Be forewarned- we insist on pics of your wheels to enjoy as well.
Just click on the Welcome section and start a new thread. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Blueleader 11-15-2008 11:25 AM

follow the refferal

I got here also from a refferal..I think it was on http://corvettemechanic.com
this site is relaxed and limited bigdic contests :thumbsup:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Rich Z 11-15-2008 12:18 PM

I moved your post to a new thread so more people would see it and send you a welcome.

Anyway, welcome aboard! :welcome:

Mark Dalton 11-15-2008 12:44 PM

Howdy and welcome from a fellow Michigander. :welcome: I was born and raised in Detroit.:thumbsup:

Kap142 11-15-2008 01:07 PM

Welcome

:welcome::welcome: Glad you've joined us here. Great bunch of folks (but none of them are well, guess that's why I like um so much).

Thor's right post some pics so we can enjoy your vette.

Please drop in often and feel free to post.:welcome::welcome:

Ken

Shadow 11-15-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbor Master (Post 75313)
I have been looking for a new place to call home and I believe this is it. I met one of your members at SM and followed him to this site. Glad I did and looking forward to the future. :thumbsup: HUTCH

Hi Hutch:wavey:and welcome aboard:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gordon (aka: Pirate on SV)

Harbor Master 11-15-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kap142 (Post 75328)
:welcome::welcome: Glad you've joined us here. Great bunch of folks (but none of them are well, guess that's why I like um so much).

Thor's right post some pics so we can enjoy your vette.

Please drop in often and feel free to post.:welcome::welcome:

Ken

Thank-you for the warm welcome. I will get some pics up as soon as I get settled in. They say the third times the charm,and I believe it now. Had two 03's and now a new 08 vert. She's a beauty and I love her. Machine Silver with a darker gray vert top. Thanks again, :thumbsup: HUTCH

als2052 11-15-2008 07:53 PM

Welcome to the site and good choice on color...

jcb_njb 11-15-2008 08:34 PM

Hutch, :welcome: to the CorvetteFlorida forum. It is great fun with good friends. Lot's of Corvette knowledge here. Also an Expert in Detailing cars. He can work wonders.

Rich427 11-16-2008 08:34 AM

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Blueleader 11-16-2008 09:32 AM

Your spot in the Sun

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Harbor Master - I have a spot in the sun on my porch for ya...come on down. :thumbsup: Its toasty and the Ocean is at your fingertips. :)

dvdcta 11-16-2008 10:01 AM

Michigan!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hutch! you'll like it here no B/S, they are some good people here! glad ta see ya here! Talk to the Grasshopper! git him over here too "I" really missed You Guys! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: The more the merrier! With all the knowledge ya got! I know ya Just moved up a notch!!..........&.......... ya don't have wrestle a alligator, ta git a answer Here!!!!................Rich Z is the ring master!!...........Your Bud!.......The PHANTOM!!

Lou G 11-16-2008 12:04 PM

Hey Phantom, is that your ride? First time we seen it. How about a few more pics?

dvdcta 11-17-2008 12:51 PM

lou

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou G (Post 75405)
Hey Phantom, is that your ride? First time we seen it. How about a few more pics?

YUP! I got a kick azz vette, run a real good shot of nitrous!! I can putem in the nickle seat !!!!! can Break loose a 50!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Harbor Master 11-17-2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueleader (Post 75398)
Hey Harbor Master - I have a spot in the sun on my porch for ya...come on down. :thumbsup: Its toasty and the Ocean is at your fingertips. :)

If that is you in your avatar I'll get plane tickets in the morning. All I need to know is what airport to fly into and a phone number so I can call you when I get there. I have until April then it's back to work managing the harbor. HUTCH :dancer01:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 05:37 PM

Mich

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbor Master (Post 75556)
If that is you in your avatar I'll get plane tickets in the morning. All I need to know is what airport to fly into and a phone number so I can call you when I get there. I have until April then it's back to work managing the harbor. HUTCH :dancer01:

Naples or ft myers!.......wright. this down It's (239) 777-2727!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Blueleader 11-17-2008 09:56 PM

BiKer Lady

4 Attachment(s)
Good eye...Michele Smith is my dreamgirl..her show on SPEED with all those bikes is on my TIVO auto.. she could break my heart and it would be worth it.:yesnod: :yesnod:

Harbor Master 11-18-2008 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueleader (Post 75592)
Good eye...Michelle Smith is my dreamgirl..her show on speed with all those bikes is on my TIVO auto.. she could break my heart and it would be worth it.:yesnod: :yesnod:

Dam Blueleader CANCEL CHRISTMAS!:banghead:

dvdcta 11-18-2008 07:31 AM

HELLO!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueleader (Post 75592)
Good eye...Michelle Smith is my dreamgirl..her show on speed with all those bikes is on my TIVO auto.. she could break my heart and it would be worth it.:yesnod: :yesnod:

YA GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S A FOX!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-18-2008 07:43 AM

HELLO!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueleader (Post 75398)

Where is satilite beach??????? Blueleader????? I'm in naples! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

jcb_njb 11-18-2008 09:31 AM

Satellite Beach is on the east coast of Florida, south of Cape Canaveral.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...=14&iwloc=addr

dvdcta 11-18-2008 11:33 AM

HELLO

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcb_njb (Post 75619)

GOT a 88 Z52 on a nitrous diet!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LS2POWA 11-18-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcb_njb (Post 75619)

My grandma and uncle live over in satellite beach. Very nice place. Love the A1 cruise, so many hotties.

Blueleader 11-18-2008 11:58 AM

American Iron and All American Girl...

4 Attachment(s)
Satellite Beach is a little Beachside village just south Of NASA and Cocoa Beach - On a long sliver of an Island thats about 6 miles off the coast connected by bridges. Its Like Key West, but without the tourists..:dancer01::welcome: I was lucky to met Michele Smith 3 yrs ago at a Bikefest in Daytona Beach. She is stunning in Person. Sweet lady and eyes that dance into your soul - :crazy03: I explained the MIA/POW sticker on my Corvette (2 friends in my Mine squad didn't come home - Vietnam 1967). She told me of a missing family member. I fell in love like a puppy...:) :) :)
I watched her row thru-the-gears on her Harley and knew I couldnt do as good..she has it together. :reddevil:

dvdcta 11-18-2008 12:09 PM

HELLO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueleader (Post 75633)
Satellite Beach is a little Beachside village just south Of NASA..Next to Cocoa Beach but without the tourists..:dancer01::welcome: I was lucky to met Michele Smith 3 yrs ago at a Bikefest in Daytona Beach. She is stunning in Person. Sweet lady and eyes that dance into your soul - :crazy03: I explained the MIA/POW sticker on my Corvette (2 friends in my Mine squad didn't come home - Vietnam 1967). She told me of a missing family member. I fell in love like a puppy...:) :) :)
I watched her row thru-the-gears on her Harley and knew I couldnt do as good..she has it together. :reddevil:

I'm in LOVE or LUST It's a fine line that's right!!!!:reddevil::reddevil::thumbsup:

Harbor Master 11-19-2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 75561)
Naples or ft myers!.......wright. this down It's (239) 777-2727!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What size planes can use Naples Municipal Airport? I know someone who flies down your way a few times a year. Vinny doesn't have a pilot license but owns a plane and flies anyway. I don't know how he gets away with it and I don't want to know. He's quite a guy and i don't want to go into it right now. Where do you live in Naples? If you can give an address I'll GOOGLE it and zoom in on your crib. Gotta go HUTCH

Blueleader 11-19-2008 06:57 PM

Very funny

1 Attachment(s)
Please inform us when you are coming...need your legal name for a $1,000,000 life insurance policy (only 50 bucks for a month). :rofl1: :rofl1:

Actually with the tons of Marijuana and cocaine coming into the state at the remote areas around that part of Florida. I dont think you have any problem with a small airplane. DEA is usually asleep or at a titty bar. :rolleyes:

Harbor Master 11-19-2008 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueleader (Post 75742)
Please inform us when you are coming...need your legal name for a $1,000,000 life insurance policy (only 50 bucks for a month). :rofl1: :rofl1:

Actually with the tons of Marijuana and cocaine coming into the state at the remote areas around that part of Florida. I dont think you have any problem with a small airplane. DEA is usually asleep or at a titty bar. :rolleyes:

Blueleader, You have got to quit showing me pics of these beautiful ladies. I may not live long enough to get to Florida. My god man those girls are absolutely beautiful. I have to work awhile before I can take a break. Thinking March 1st before I can take a one month break before starting back at the yacht harbor. We can start making plans the end of February. Michigan, south weather permitting I would like to drive the Vett. down. Gotta go, talk to you later. :thumbsup: HUTCH

Blueleader 11-20-2008 10:21 AM

Warm welcome

1 Attachment(s)
Just want to make you welcome to the CorvetteFlorida site.:yesnod: I will add one more photo for a buzz kill and you can hold on till March....:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

dvdcta 11-20-2008 11:46 AM

HELLO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueleader (Post 75839)
Just want to make you welcome to the CorvetteFlorida site.:yesnod: I will add one more photo for a buzz kill and you can hold on till March....:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lou G 11-20-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueleader (Post 75839)

How did you manage to get a picture of my mother-in-law?? :eek:

Blueleader 11-20-2008 01:32 PM

I see Naples is a short trip to Brandon Hooters up I-75

3 Attachment(s)
A better answer to "where is Satellite Beach", It is 39 mins from Ecklers Corvette Superstore....:thumbsup: (with a valentine) Between Ecklers bling and vetteman62 on ebay, I have the Vette stuff heaven at my fingertips. its an addiction allright..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-20-2008 01:45 PM

HELLOOOOO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou G (Post 75854)
How did you manage to get a picture of my mother-in-law?? :eek:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP' SSSSSSEEEYYYYYSSSSS.................... didn't mean ta do that Geez "I" f** KED up again did't know? I wouldn't have slept over?????????????? Send me some new pic's?????????????......& don't forget the bud's :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Harbor Master 11-21-2008 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THOR (Post 75317)
:welcome::welcome: to the Forum. You might consider starting your own thread so that all the folks will realize you are a newbie and can welcome you. Be forewarned- we insist on pics of your wheels to enjoy as well.
Just click on the Welcome section and start a new thread. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

THOR, Picture of my car is now my avatar.I will post more after Thanksgiving.My son has a great new camera that we will use to get some more shots to choose from. Man I love that damn car, would give up my first born before I would give her up. Just kidding everybody, no hate mail necessary. :thumbsup:HUTCH:thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-21-2008 08:31 AM

HELLOW!!!!

It'S about time!!!!!!!!....... HUTCH...........:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-21-2008 08:45 AM

HELLOW!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueleader (Post 75855)
A better answer to "where is Satellite Beach", It is 39 mins from Ecklers Corvette Superstore....:thumbsup: (with a valentine) Between Ecklers bling and vetteman62 on ebay, I have the Vette stuff heaven at my fingertips. its an addiction allright..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Blue leader!!!!! IF ya ever git here "I" got a favorite Watering place!!!!................ IT's Called SNEAKY! PETE'S...........Does that tell ya somethin????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Harbor Master 11-27-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Pictures of my car finally posted. Check my first post in this forum. HUTCH

dvdcta 11-28-2008 12:44 AM

Quote:

NICE!!!........HORBOR MASSA!!!!!!!........OOPS!!!!!!......JUST READ YOUR BAG THING!!!!!!!!!! :crazy03::crazy03::crazy03: :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Harbor Master 11-29-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 76776)
NICE!!!........HORBOR MASSA!!!!!!!........OOPS!!!!!!......JUST READ YOUR BAG THING!!!!!!!!!! :crazy03::crazy03::crazy03: :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

And now, grasshopper will know why I referred to myself as master. It kind of has a nice ring to it. So DVD,you to may call me master. :bow: HUTCH