The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Welcome Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New Member (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1788)

navy2kcoupe 01-20-2007 08:55 AM

Just found the CorvetteFlorida link on the Corvette Action Center web page, and signed up. My name's Andy, and I've got a 2000 Navy Blue Coupe with gray interior. I live 25 miles south of Boston, but also have a house in Florida. My wife and I still work in Massachusetts, but the Vette is a "snow bird", and once in a while I get to come down to visit it and get warm. I'm looking forward to using the site to find out what's happening and maybe tagging along on some of the rides/trips. I'm a member of Corvettes Anonymous, the Suncoast Corvette Association, and the Corvette Action Center. Thanks for the opportunity to be a member of CorvettesFlorida.
Andy

Shadow 01-20-2007 09:14 AM

Welcome aboard:thumbsup: Where in Florida is your other place?

How often do you get down this way?

You're more than welcome to come along on any ride we do. Heck, I might actually make one of the events this year myself!:rolleyes:

Take care and again...WELCOME:thumbsup:

exile 01-20-2007 09:23 AM

:welcome: Welcome and hurry back to FL., it's that time of year! Now lets see pic's of that 2K :thumbsup: ..........Tom :)

Rich427 01-20-2007 09:35 AM

:welcome: Andy!

Glad to see another NBM loving VN vet on the board! We also have not yet made a permanent move to Florida (but it is coming soon), but our '01 NBM vert resides in our Ft. Myers home!

I hope your Pats kick some booty this weekend, our birds fell on their face last weekend! :ack2:

A lot of good people and a ton of Florida Corvette information available here. I have hooked up with two different clubs in the Ft. Myers area through the generous efforts of a number of members of this site! Just ask and they will flood you with responses.

Post some pics of the car, it is sort of the right of passage for the site!

SteveK 01-20-2007 10:27 AM

:welcome: Andy. I am sure you will enjoy this site. It is filled with a group of people that truly enjoy sharing their excitement about Corvettes and friendship. Being a Bills fan, I have to cheer for the AFC East so, Go PATRIOTS! :grd:

Mark Dalton 01-20-2007 12:15 PM

Welcome to the site. Glad you could join us. :welcome:

Rich Z 01-20-2007 12:38 PM

:welcome: Heck, I can't think of a better "snowbirdmobile"! But I guess you do have to pack light on the trip. But heck, this is florida! Shorts, T-shirts, sandals and a couple of changes of underwear and you're all set!

THOR 01-20-2007 04:38 PM

Hey Andy, Welcome to the Gang. I was just in your area last September in Framingham. We had a ball in Boston. The traffic is horrendous. When in the heck are they going to finish all those underwater tunnels? We plan to be back up there in July for a business meeting and R&R. If you are down this way, give us a shout.:welcome: Mark

Eric GRube 01-20-2007 05:58 PM

Just wanted to start a simple post

HELLO,

Just wanted to start a simple post my name is Eric Grube I am the internet sales manager at suburban Chevrolet the prior John Jochem Chevrolet was bought out on September 25, 2006 and Suburban then took ownership. Most of the management and sales staff are all new. We are here to make sure you have the best buying experience possible. please visit our site and please send email if I can answer any questions you may have :dancer01:

SteveK 01-20-2007 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric GRube
HELLO,

Just wanted to start a simple post my name is Eric Grube I am the internet sales manager at suburban Chevrolet the prior John Jochem Chevrolet was bought out on September 25, 2006 and Suburban then took ownership. Most of the management and sales staff are all new. We are here to make sure you have the best buying experience possible. please visit our site and please send email if I can answer any questions you may have :dancer01:

Hi Ed,
Why not become a site sponsor? It is very affordable and you will meet a lot of GREAT people on this site.