The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   NCRS in Kissimmee (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1790)

SteveK 01-20-2007 07:50 PM

NCRS in Kissimmee

Judy & I went to Kissimmee for the NCRS today. :thumbsup:
We had a great time, saw some beautiful cars and admitted that we have a problem. Yes, we stop by Corvettes Anonymous and became members. We wanted to buy a T-Shirt to take back for our son and figured that if we were going to spend the money, it might as well go to a great cause. It was a pleasure meeting and speaking with Tom. Thanks Tom!

We also got to meet Joe & Kellie from Flash. Got some tips on keeping the car clean and enjoyed talking with them.

I kept looking through the crowd for ynkedad, but never saw him. I tried to buy the shirt with the picture of his car on it from Tom at Corvettes Anonymous, but he would sell it to me. :mad: Sorry you didn't make it Ray. Hope to see you at the Garlits' run next Sunday.

ynkedad 01-20-2007 08:05 PM

Hey Steve,

:dancer01: Glad to see ya joined Corvettes Anonymous!!!:dancer01:

I'd have been there, I really would have! I really was looking forward to seeing/meeting you and the others!

Sorry all!

My Mother went in for emergency surgery late yesterday evening, to replace a vein in her leg (or she was going to lose it). On top of that, my son took a header out of a tree and fractured a rib.:shrug01: Yup, landed on his face.. and somehow he only fractured a rib !:confused:

Both Mom and Son are doing well though!:dancer01:

SteveK 01-20-2007 08:08 PM

Yeah, Tom told me about your Son. Glad he and Mom are doing well.
Will you be at Garltis' next Sunday?

ynkedad 01-20-2007 08:19 PM

Thanks!

Definately!:dancer01: Looking forward to seeing you there!:thumbsup:

2Vettes 01-20-2007 08:40 PM

Gee Ray, glad you mom and son are OK. Ya just never know, huh?

Steve, did you get pics from the NCRS show? I like the swap meet if it's anything like the times when I've gone.

My husband had a knee replacement this week and I'm playin' private duty nurse.....No Corvette events for me for awhile :nonod:

SteveK 01-20-2007 08:49 PM

I was so busy handing our Corvette Florida flyers that I never took the camera out of my pocket.
Yes, tons of vendors. Lots of cool stuff, some neat stuff, some new stuff and a lot of what looked like junk. But I guess that is another mans' treasure. :hehehe:
I also joined the National Corvette Museum with the Valentine special that they are running. Only $50 for the family. :dancer01:
I met a lot of people that had not been on the forum and a lot of vendors that said they would check it out and possibly become sponsors.:thumbsup:

All in all, we had a GREAT day!

irfgt 01-20-2007 09:47 PM

I spent the day there and saw a bunch of great cars and met a bunch of nice people including the folks at Corvette Anonymous. It was well worth the time and the weather was perfect.

SteveK 01-20-2007 09:50 PM

WHAT!
You didn't even stop me and say hello? I was the one with the Corvette shirt on. :lmao:

irfgt 01-20-2007 09:54 PM

I had the Black AGIP shirt on!

SteveK 01-20-2007 09:56 PM

Oh, that was you?
Yeah right, like I remember that. :lmao:

It was a beautiful day. See you next Sunday morning. :dancer01: