The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Welcome Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   DropTopGal 2008 Convertible Vette (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13855)

DropTopGal 03-07-2008 08:31 PM

DropTopGal 2008 Convertible Vette

Hello fellow Floridian Vette owners! I'm glad to join your ranks as I took ownership of a 2008 Velocity Yellow Convertible Corvette a few days ago. :dancer01:

Yes, I'm one of those rare ladies who actually appreciates cars. My vette is a "sexy vette" and I enjoy taking pics with my car(s). The Vette will be my/our "fun" car with the 2008 Lexus IS350(s) remaining as the daily drives.

Again...hello to all from Boca Raton! Regards... DropTopGal. :thumbsup:

THOR 03-07-2008 08:38 PM

Let me be the first to :welcome::welcome: you to the Forum. You'll find this a friendly place with several ladies like yourself madly in love with their vettes. TxMomma and Classy are two who frequent this Forum often as well as others.
You will be asked politely to show pics so we can ooh and ahh over your new wheels.
Feel free to jump in and participate in any of the posts. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

chris308 03-07-2008 08:47 PM

:welcome:

98 softtail 03-07-2008 09:37 PM

:welcome: :dancer01: :welcome:

Joe B.

Shadow 03-07-2008 11:05 PM

:welcome:aboard:thumbsup:You picked a gtreat group of vette owners and enthusiasts to associate with.

Lots going on and more planned for the future. The thing that separates us from a lot of places, is we're all here in Florida:thumbsup: Makes getting together and helping each other a lot easier:thumbsup:

Once again, welcome:thumbsup:

98 softtail 03-07-2008 11:30 PM

Aw, c'mon, can you stop talking yourself up to the new girl...jeeesh...:lmao:

DropTopGal 03-08-2008 12:01 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :wavey:

I'm looking forward to being a part of the Florida Corvette Community. :yesnod: I'll keep my eye out for any upcoming meets or cruises. That would be fun!

Rich Z 03-08-2008 01:40 AM

:welcome: Glad to have you join us. Really great bunch of people here, who are looking for ANY excuse to have a cruise together, or meet up somewhere for fun. Don't forget to post pics of your vette for all to see. That's just about a requirement here in order to be accepted as a regular.... :thumbsup:

thebeepster 03-08-2008 06:50 AM

Saw your post on CF and would also liketo welcome you to this one! This is a friendly group that's growing daily. How bout posting some pics for the gang?:thumbsup:

Ms. AntiVenom 03-08-2008 10:02 AM

:welcome::welcome: Howdy, and girls into cars are a rare thing.. I get looked at funny and judged for it all the time. but I wouldent have it any other way:lmao: