The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corvette Clubs and Organizations (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hendry, Glades & East Lee County Corvette Enthusiasts Chime In (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9837)

als2052 12-02-2007 08:47 PM

Hendry, Glades & East Lee County Corvette Enthusiasts Chime In

A new club is about to be born in South Central Florida if there is enough interest generated. The "Caloosahatchee Corvette Cruisers" is calling on Corvette enthusiasts in the area consisting of Hendry, Glades & East Lee County to join up.

The only requirement is that you own, are willing to promote and enjoy a Corvette along with others like your self. There will be no fees, no bylaws but we will partake in cruise ins, caravans, car shows and any other local events where we are welcomed. The key here will be to have fun together.

If you know someone you think may be interested, let him or her know what we are doing. If or when this club takes off, we will then concentrate on a club site on this forum along with related club apparel.

Please reply to this post or PM me...

Armando

:welcome:

Gary S 12-02-2007 08:56 PM

I live in West Lee County. Does that count me out :confused::

CHASZ51 12-02-2007 09:01 PM

Any small homes in Glades county for under 100k? If so maybe you can count me in.

als2052 12-03-2007 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary S (Post 43348)
I live in West Lee County. Does that count me out :confused::

Gary,

No one is excluded - all are welcome. The boundaries given were just to ascertain initial interest out there given no Corvette groups exist in these parts...

Armando

als2052 12-03-2007 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHASZ51 (Post 43350)
Any small homes in Glades county for under 100k? If so maybe you can count me in.

Please see my response to Gary S. No exclusions - all are welcomed regardless of where you live...

Armando

Gary S 12-03-2007 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by als2052 (Post 43388)
Gary,

No one is excluded - all are welcome. The boundaries given were just to ascertain initial interest out there given no Corvette groups exist in these parts...

Armando

I was just kidding Armando.

JIM KILL 12-05-2007 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by als2052 (Post 43345)
A new club is about to be born in South Central Florida if there is enough interest generated. The "Caloosahatchee Corvette Cruisers" is calling on Corvette enthusiasts in the area consisting of Hendry, Glades & East Lee County to join up.

The only requirement is that you own, are willing to promote and enjoy a Corvette along with others like your self. There will be no fees, no bylaws but we will partake in cruise ins, caravans, car shows and any other local events where we are welcomed. The key here will be to have fun together.

If you know someone you think may be interested, let him or her know what we are doing. If or when this club takes off, we will then concentrate on a club site on this forum along with related club apparel.

Please reply to this post or PM me...

Armando

:welcome:

TRY THIS NEW LOGO OUT!!!

If we can help you at Tampa Bay Vettes...Just ask!!

:D JIM :D

jcb_njb 12-05-2007 11:15 AM

Killer Zee comes through again. That logo looks great. :thumbsup:

als2052 12-05-2007 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIM KILL (Post 43614)
TRY THIS NEW LOGO OUT!!!

If we can help you at Tampa Bay Vettes...Just ask!!

:D JIM :D

That logo is awesome Jim, thanks a million - hopefully this will idea will catch on...Thanks again

Armando

I am trying to see if I can put it in my signature - so far no luck unless it takes a couple of hours to get into system...