The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Corvette Corral in St. Pete! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2275)

SNCI WS8 03-19-2007 09:47 PM

Corvette Corral in St. Pete!

Yes, there is going to be a Corvette Corral in St. Pete. during the Accura Grand Prix of St. Petersburg on ALMS days, March 30 and 31.

Come and see the championship Corvette/Pratt Miller Factory Race Team for their second race of the season, and the first time in St. Pete!

There will be guest speakers from the Corvette factory. So far, the tentatively scheduled speakers will be: Tom Wallace, Corvette Chief Engineer; Steve Wesoloski, Road Racing Group Manager for GM Racing; Mobil 1; VP Racing Fuels, and possibly more. Learn about the "insider" things that are always interesting. Ask the experts your questions about the Corvettes we all know and love.

Meet and Greet the Corvette Race Car Drivers in our Hospitality Chalet! Have them autograph a poster, or bring something for them to sign.

There will be a Celebrity/VIP Choice Car Show (Corvettes only), drawings for Fast Lap Pace Car Rides, Start of Race Pace Car ride, Flag Bearers, and more.

Lunch catered by VP Racing Fuels on Saturday.

To be a part of the Corvette Corral, you must purchase the Corvette Corral tickets. For more information, go to:

http://www.gpstpete.com/hospitality.cfm

Click on both of the "Click Here" areas for ticket info, and schedules.

Corvette Corral to be operated by IMSA, GM/Corvette, National Corvette Museum, and volunteers from Suncoast Corvette Association.

If you have never been to a Corvette Corral, you don't know what you are missing!

Time is running short, and it is expected to be a sell out, if it isn't already!

(Please note that all schedules are subject to change due to weather, and any unforseen events, but it is usually pretty accurate.)

Hope to see you there!

Ernie Zager
Suncoast Corvette Association
On Site Coordinator (OSC)
NCM/St. Pete Corvette Corral

9T8Vette 03-19-2007 10:09 PM

Thanks for sharing that great info .I am going on race day only but will be with a large group so i will not be drivin the vette.I will stop bye the corral and check out the vettes.Hope to see y'all there:thumbsup: :dancer01:

Z06 Rocket 03-20-2007 02:55 PM

It's gonna be a blast!!!

9T8Vette 03-22-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket
It's gonna be a blast!!!

:wavey: Hey Zo6Rocket is your car goin to be in the corvette corral?

Z06 Rocket 03-22-2007 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9T8Vette
:wavey: Hey Zo6Rocket is your car goin to be in the corvette corral?

Should be!

9T8Vette 03-23-2007 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket
Should be!

Cool hope to see you there:dancer01:

THE CHIEF 03-23-2007 04:21 PM

CORVETTE CORRAL

SIGNED UP TODAY JACK AND MJ :wavey: LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING NEW FRIENDS FROM THE FORUM:wavey:

VertC5 03-29-2007 02:19 PM

See everyone Friday in the Corvette Corral. I'll be in my pewter C5 roadster, be sure and say Hi!

Roy

VertC5 04-01-2007 10:38 AM

Fantastic Event! Unreal access to the drivers, paddocks, grid area. Great Hospitality Tent.

Got to drive three laps on the track with the Corvette Corral in my car.

If you missed it, be sure to be there next year.

Much thanks to all the volunteers from the Suncoast Corvette Club, they did a great job.

Got lots of great pictures and I'm already looking forward to next year.

Roy

Z06 Rocket 04-01-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VertC5
Fantastic Event! Unreal access to the drivers, paddocks, grid area. Great Hospitality Tent.

Got to drive three laps on the track with the Corvette Corral in my car.

If you missed it, be sure to be there next year.

Much thanks to all the volunteers from the Suncoast Corvette Club, they did a great job.

Got lots of great pictures and I'm already looking forward to next year.

Roy

I was a volunteer, and on behalf of The Suncoast Corvette Association we thank you for coming out and spending the race day with us. It was a great time and I look forward to next year!:wavey: