The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   What the heck happened? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3153)

Psychotic Avian 08-03-2007 03:53 PM

What the heck happened?

All I see now is the default colors here. What happened to the nice colors which gave this place character. This is a :NoNo:

vett boy 08-03-2007 04:11 PM

You maybe having a vision problem.Have you been in Junk's private stock?

Rich Z 08-03-2007 04:20 PM

Yeah, been testing things concerning the server problems. Now that my server host has admitted that the problem is with their network, I'm going back to the original color scheme.

navy2kcoupe 08-03-2007 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z
Now that my server host has admitted that the problem is with their network, I'm going back to the original color scheme.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :dancer01: :dancer01:
Andy :wavey:

Psychotic Avian 08-03-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Yeah, been testing things concerning the server problems. Now that my server host has admitted that the problem is with their network, I'm going back to the original color scheme.

Does this mean this is temporary then until they fix whatever their problem is????

I hope you get it fixed before Ray comes back from the Bahamas though. LOL!!!!!! I know he will be ranting!!!! :rofl1:

Psychotic Avian 08-03-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vett boy
You maybe having a vision problem.Have you been in Junk's private stock?

How do I neg rep you here??????

:NoNo: :crazy03: :lmao: :D

Rich Z 08-04-2007 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychotic Avian
How do I neg rep you here??????

:NoNo: :crazy03: :lmao: :D

Sorry, but you can't. I disabled negative reputation points. I've had far too many problems on my other sites with people getting all riled up over getting negative points. I don't want that to happen here.

So in effect, if you can't say something nice about someone's post via the reputation system, it is best that you not say anything at all.... :)

gmjunkie 08-04-2007 01:51 AM

Quote:

Sorry, but you can't. I disabled negative reputation points.

So in effect, if you can't say something nice about someone's post via the reputation system, it is best that you not say anything at all.... :)

Thats a nice touch Rich,I've seen first hand how some people go overboard on the Neg Rep thing!!:thumbsup: It's is best if you don't have something Good to say,Just don't say it!!!:thumbsup: :D:D:D

Rich427 08-04-2007 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychotic Avian
Does this mean this is temporary then until they fix whatever their problem is????

I hope you get it fixed before Ray comes back from the Bahamas though. LOL!!!!!! I know he will be ranting!!!! :rofl1:

I was also thinking about Ray being gone and the site changes that have happened since he left. Actually, I was hoping things did not go back to normal until AFTER Ray returns. I can't wait for Ray to go into :thinkin: WTF mode! :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Psychotic Avian 08-04-2007 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmjunkie
Thats a nice touch Rich,I've seen first hand how some people go overboard on the Neg Rep thing!!:thumbsup: It's is best if you don't have something Good to say,Just don't say it!!!:thumbsup: :D:D:D

I wonder where you have seen this at???????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: