The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Corvettes in the Sunshine IV (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2180)

KCandSting 03-07-2007 10:00 PM

Corvettes in the Sunshine IV

Saturday, March 24th - Citrus County Corvette Club
is hosting a great Corvette show
Corvettes in the Sunshine - IV
Welcome party is Friday night 6PM to 9PM:welcome:
Come join in the fun!:dancer01:
Who's coming:thumbsup:

Rich Z 03-07-2007 11:41 PM

ME! ME!! :wavey: Already signed up....

thebeepster 03-08-2007 07:20 AM

We are interested in coming...can you post info or a link? Can't make the above one work....:shrug01:

zzzona 03-08-2007 07:40 AM

CORVETTES IN THE SUNSHINE IV
Saturday 24th
Crystal Chevrolet, Homosassa, FL.
Pre-register by March 10th.
Visit www.citruscorvettes.com for more info.
“Sponsored by Citrus County Corvette Club".
First 250 pre-registered cars get a free t-shirt and dash plaque. Cash awards......

thebeepster 03-08-2007 07:57 AM

Thanx! Will plan on attending, but not register for show...:dancer01:

Rich Z 03-13-2007 04:06 PM

OK, how many here are planning on coming to this show? You all wimped out on me by not showing up at the Tallahassee show last weekend. :toetap05: :toetap05:

CREWZIN 03-13-2007 06:45 PM

I'M GOING! :wavey: Oh, I forgot, I'm one of the judges so I have to go. :D Anyone with a C4 who's attending, "I can be bribed". :ack2: Just look for me at the show. I'll be wearing a bright yellow shirt with be red letters that say JUDGE.

Rich, we didn't all wimp out as there were 7 from the Citrus County Corvette Club that made it up there for your show. I'm playing nurse to my wife who just had a foot operation so I couldn't make it.

Hot BluZ 03-16-2007 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z
ME! ME!! :wavey: Already signed up....

I'll look for you :thumbsup: A bunch of us from Touch of Class Corvettes will be there. We'll have the windshield banners on.

KCandSting 03-19-2007 08:50 AM

Corvettes in the Sunshine

:dancer01: The Citrus County Corvette Club:dancer01:

Proudly Presents

Corvettes In The Sunshine IV

March 24th, 2007

Mark your calendars for one of the biggest Corvette Show in the entire Southeast!! :thumbsup:

· Trophies - Door prizes
· Prizes Money - Bigger 50/50
· Entertainment - ELVIS
· Vendors
· More Corvettes
· Friday Evening Event March 23, 2007 from 6 Pm to 9 Pm
·
· ...........and lots more Fun !
· Wing House Girls will be at the Show on Saturday
WOW! :welcome: What an event this is going to be. According to the newspapers, there were more than 400
Corvettes at our 2004 show and nearly that number in the rain-shortened 2005 show.
The 2006 Show exceeded our expectations
Our annual "Corvettes in the Sunshine" show is becoming one of THE premier Corvette shows in the entire southeast. Don't miss it!

Host Hotels have been added to the Information Page for Corvettes in the Sunshine IV

"Corvettes in the Sunshine IV"

Corvette Show will be held at Crystal Chevrolet on Highway 19 Southern end of Crystal River, Florida
:wavey: Saturday 24 March 2007:wavey:

The weather is going to be outstanding!:crazy03:

Come and join us!:D

zzzona 03-19-2007 08:54 AM

Does anyone know if there will be a vendor there for AMSOIL ?... I went to the show a couple of years ago and there was a booth selling there products.
Thanks Dave