The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   "Garden Party" still open! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22782)

Pres712 11-09-2008 10:14 AM

"Garden Party" still open!

Due to the economy, Bush, Obama or whatever, the registrations for the "Garden Party" are lagging. Therefore, we will accept "walk-ins" until Sunday AM up to 8:30. If you have been "on the fence" about going to Cypress Gardens to see the Drifters and Coasters and of course attending the show, please show up at the Admiral's Inn anytime Saturday or Sunday and you can get into this event! Remember, you do not have to stay overnight at the Inn to go to the party. Just be registered, receive a wrist band and you can get in for all the free food and beer you can guzzle. See ya there!!! :dancer01:

navy2kcoupe 11-10-2008 07:03 AM

I still haven't gotten anything back letting me know that I'm registered for this event! If I don't get some notification that I'm good to go, I'm thinking about not attending. Don't want to drive over and find out that I'm not registered. THAT would be a bummer. Has ANYONE else gotten notification that they're registered??????
Pres712, can you let me know who to contact to make sure that I'm registered? Thanks!
Andy :wavey:

Pres712 11-10-2008 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe (Post 74855)
I still haven't gotten anything back letting me know that I'm registered for this event! If I don't get some notification that I'm good to go, I'm thinking about not attending. Don't want to drive over and find out that I'm not registered. THAT would be a bummer. Has ANYONE else gotten notification that they're registered??????
Pres712, can you let me know who to contact to make sure that I'm registered? Thanks!
Andy :wavey:

I'm sorry about this. I know that our President's husband, Dan had emergengy surgery last week and she has been tied up but someone should have done this by now. If you are registered (or not) don't worry. As I stated earlier, we have room and walk-ins will be accepted. If you have pre-paid there will be NO hassle. We know that all Corvette people are honest and we will honor that. Registration will be open at 10AM Saturday morning, in the hotel lobby and for most of the day. Sunday morning will probably be at 7:30 for stragglers. Thursday night is our monthly meeting and this will be brought up as well, I have linked this page to those persons responsible. Thank you for your patience and it will not happen next year.

navy2kcoupe 11-10-2008 07:25 AM

Thanks for the update and info!
Please pass along my wishes for a speedy recovery to your President's husband.
Andy

Kap142 11-10-2008 07:41 AM

Andy, I haven't received a notice of registration either but I'll be waiting for you and Dotty in the Parking lot of the Admiral's Inn Sunday morning at 0730:wavey::wavey:

Ken