View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2009, 01:52 AM   #7
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoysz16 View Post
You said it. If you saw my property tax bills, yes that is mulitple, you would not believe. I am underwater yet because politicians love to spend other peoples money without any accountability, my property values INCREASED (WTF???) in 2009 and the millage rate went up by 10% to keep their REVENUE like the economy was still expanding at 5%. On top of this because I lost my job in 2008 and had to relocate outside the county where my properties are located in 2009 I did not receive my assesment notice even though I filed a change of address with the clerk of the court. Who can say they ever filed a change of address with the COC. Yes being a responsible citizend meant the it was important enought for me to pay my taxes that I filed with the clerk and the postmaster. I did not receive my assement notices until after the deadline for contest

I wish liberty poles were still a form of due procees.

Wow that was one hell of a rant for 100
Congrats on hitting the century mark

As for the taxes, I couldn't agree more.

I'm tired of hearing all the "due to the budget cuts" BS!

City, county and state leaders need to learn to live within a budget!

Don't tell me why you can't you incompetent buffon. You're an administrator. Make it happen!

Next election, I don't give a damned whose running. If they're in office now, as far as I'm concerned, they're back on the block!!

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote