View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2009, 07:03 AM   #43
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmjunkie View Post
If you can put a set of heads correctly on any engine in 5 minutes in or out of the vehicle or install a engine in the vehicle in a day, Call me toll free you have a job!! (877-677-2984 ext 5)
Hows $1000. a week sound to start?? How are you at C3,C4 and C5 clutches,4x4 transfer cases and heater cores?? Do you do any Frame,Suspension,Body,Paint or Alignment work??
Were going to make the Big Bucks!!
I don't think you are picking up on the association. I'm not talking about putting springs, retainers, locks etc. Just throwing on the gaskets and putting the heads on, putting the manifold in place and bolting it down. Really its that simple. Why you are trying to blow what I said out of proportion is beyond me, but judging by your first post, this is just how you act, probably because you think you are some internet warrior with something to prove, or maybe because you have a blind faith in Chris, and because he is a sponsor, feel the need to lead the attack. Good for you, your bias and ignorance is hiding in plain site. You would have to be a half eaten carrot not to be able to do that around that time frame.

Sure though, ignore all the horrible atrocities that have been committed and try and pick apart my post, if thats the best you got, i suggest you gtfo.

I know around 50 guys who would be willing to take you on a cash bet over that naive engine statement. You are obviously clueless to what exactly goes on... putting a longblock in a car doesn't take that long. Even if you went extremely slow, it shouldn't take you more then 3 days all by yourself. Seriously.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote