View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #49
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Ok ladies and gents. Everyone's had enough time to blow off steam, get thier personal deeling hurt or out in the open, yet little has been heard that specifies the facts surrounding this matter.

Here's whats going to happen next:

No more name calling and innuendos. It's over!
From here out, we stick to facts. Any personal agendas anyone has with another, either take it to PM, the damned telephone or face to face.

Someone needs to get the true buyer to step up and say something, one way or the other and clear this mess up.
Anything else is just more he said, she said.

The buyer and seller need to get together, work this crap out, and make it go away.
Pretty simple concept huh? I like simple
The 2 parties that are directly involved, working face to face (or over the phone, internet, whatever) to reach an agreement. Kinda old school, but it works

If there's been any redirecting of funds, take care of that either through civil, criminal or other avenues (repayment). If not, then let it go.

Post up the resolution and be done with it!

Put the rest of this mess behind us and let's get back to enjoying life

I care about each and every one of you; however, I'm not going to sit back and watch enemies being made over a car!

Any more personal attacks, unsubstantiated innuendos or allegations will earn the violator a vacation...Period!

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote