View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2006, 07:43 AM   #26
C6 Corvette - SRQ

Name :
C6 Corvette - SRQ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mte.smiles
Hey I am jealous. I got the same car only in a vert and won't get mine til Dec. 22. I too hope the weather holds out. I see we are almost neighbors. Welcome aboard.
PS: The Canon 20D is an awesome camera. You got great taste. I use mine almost everyday.
That's hilarious! I love the 20D too, but not the thought of taking it through the TSA checks at the airport. I try to do only checked luggage when flying but won't let the camera out of sight. So, I'll lug it along.

We will definitely have to get together. Can you imagine the looks? Twin cars: one a 'Vert and one a Coupe...

Did you buy locally? Doing Museum delievery? December 22nd? Hmmm. You going to get a big bow to put on it?

I did the Buyer's Tour last month and watched mine being built. I figure it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Even worth dealing with the sub-zero temps in Bowling Green every night. My son and I are leaving this Thursday to return for the scheduled Friday delivery. I can't wait, so I know all too well how things are with you. Torture isn't it?

So, congrats on your good fortune and it's very nice to meet someone with impeccably great taste!

Ed
C6 Corvette - SRQ is offline   Reply With Quote