View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2010, 03:41 PM   #186
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

I spoke to Aaron today, and he told me that the transmission and differential are on their way up to RPM. The clutch that Chris ordered with the heavier duty disks also showed up today.

At one point Chris offered to get the trans and differential that I had previously paid for from RPM (after I found out that they were NOT in my car and it was pulled out of his shop), but I declined because I did not want my car tied up any longer than necessary. Instead I requested a refund and I would just live with what I had in the way of stock. That was before I found out about the clutch disks being the wrong type and the differential making a clicking noise on the right side. With that in mind, I just recently sent Chris and email asking if I could take him up on his offer of those replacement units. Much better for him to pay for them rather than my digging deeper into my retirement fund while waiting for the refund from him. Of course, I will want to see the invoice directly from RPM concerning what is being done to those units.

I also brought up the issue about that missing DTE brace, because if that is going to be installed on my car, of course it needs to be at Aaron's when the transmission and differential comes back from RPM.

I'm hoping Chris will make the effort to get things square with me, but I'm certainly not holding my breath waiting for that to happen. Whatever I have to spend to make those "missing" parts match what Chris has listed on my original invoice will just be added to the financial damages his actions have inflicted on me.